The Utah Department of Health on Wednesday reported 338 new cases of COVID-19 and two new deaths in the state.
With the first day of school just days away for some students, families may have continuing questions about sending kids back to class amid the coronavirus pandemic.
A Draper Pantry has been going strong for 20 years, and it's continuing to help people during the pandemic. The Adventure Church's Jesus Feeds is deserving of a KSL High 5.
Concerns about the potential health impacts and risks of playing fall football in the COVID-19 pandemic may have driven decisions to postpone the season, but the economics of those decisions remained top of mind for the campuses and communities they affect.
A handful of students and teachers rallied for change one week before the Alpine School District is set to kick off the new school year with most students back in the classroom.
While many of us have gotten used to working from home over the last four months, imagine what it would be like to work from anywhere. With an internet connection and online tools, more and more digital nomads are turning those dreams into reality.
A Utah County high school soccer team has been ordered to quarantine after one player tested positive for COVID-19, and some parents and players weren't happy about it.
The Navajo Nation reported seven new cases of COVID-19 on Monday, which is the first time since late April that new cases on the reservation have not been in the double digits.
The St. George Marathon has been run consecutively for more than four decades - until now.
The Utah Department of Health on Tuesday announced 362 new COVID-19 cases and four new deaths.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Man Dies After Being Ejected From Truck During Rollover Crash In Bluffdale (pageviews: 5048)
- Convicted Kearns Sex Offender Charged With Human Trafficking (pageviews: 5047)
- CDC: Schools Should Have Plan For Angry Parents, Face Mask Bullying (pageviews: 4785)
- Gephardt: 'Brushing' Scams Sweeping Utah (pageviews: 4552)
- AMC Is Reopening Its Theaters Next Week - And Tickets Are 15 Cents (pageviews: 4266)
- Alpine School District Teachers Rally For Safety Days Before Start Of School Year (pageviews: 4175)
- Authorities Identify Woman Found Deceased In Submerged Car Near Logan (pageviews: 3456)
- Gephardt: How A Side Hustle Became A Full-time Gig For Utah Adventurers (pageviews: 3228)
- Herriman To Host Nation's First High School Football Game (pageviews: 2539)
Connect with KSL