Utah's K-12 public schools will be dismissed through May 1, state officials announced Monday.
Lagoon Amusement Park will not be opening this weekend due to coronavirus concerns, park officials said.
Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall has issued new guidelines for missionary arrivals at Salt Lake City International Airport.
The number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Utah rose to 257 Monday - up from 118 on Sunday.
KSL TV has put together a district-by-district guide with information on checking out computers, accessing the internet, and feeding students without food at home.
Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox, who heads up Utah's COVID-19 task force, voiced his disappointment after seeing the large groups that disregarded social distancing suggestions while welcoming home missionaries.
Father Stephen Tilley of St. John the Baptist Parish heard his parishioners not from inside the church, but from inside his own Jeep on Sunday.
Hundreds of missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints arrived home early amid worldwide concerns over the coronavirus pandemic.
One Utah doctor said he feels it's "outrageous" that some hospital groups are not postponing all non-urgent elective surgeries during the COVID-19 pandemic.
State Sen. Luz Escamilla said she has tested positive for COVID-19.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 24684)
- Idaho father fighting for his life in Utah hospital after dirt biking crash (pageviews: 19330)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9476)
- Utah woman arrested on suspicion of shaking, killing her infant boy (pageviews: 6688)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 5928)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5212)
- Haiti gang wants $17M ransom for kidnapped American and Canadian missionaries (pageviews: 4446)
- Utah family urges caution after 1-year-old hospitalized with COVID-19 (pageviews: 4306)
Connect with KSL