As if bringing life into the world as new parents isn’t scary enough, a pandemic and earthquake are just a few more obstacles to add to the mix.
A magnitude 3.94 aftershock was reported with an epicenter about five miles north of Magna, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
Community members were still bracing themselves for aftershocks from a magnitude 5.7 earthquake as they began to assess the damage and start rebuilding their business and lives.
Governor Gary Herbert declared a state of emergency to help Utah communities recover from Wednesday's 5.7-magnitude earthquake.
A mom is praising her 14-year-old son's actions during the quake, which was all caught on the family's surveillance camera.
Many schools resumed their pick-up lunches for students a day after a 5.7-magnitude earthquake hit the Wasatch Front, using school buses to deliver to as many students as possible.
The property owners of a mobile home park in Salt Lake County that was severely damaged by a 5.7-magnitude earthquake said they will be offering residents free rent for the month of April.
Inspectors went out for a closer look at the historic buildings of Temple Square, including the Angel Moroni statue, which lost its trumpet during the earthquake.
The clean-up work began for many residents and businesses that were severely impacted by Wednesday’s earthquake that rattled the Wasatch Front.
A local antique store owner said he doesn't know to recover after a 5.7-magnitude earthquake rattled the Wasatch Front, causing nearly $200,000 in damage to his business.
KSL 5 TV Live
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 98459)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 32060)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 5256)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 3314)
- 11 More Utahns Die Of COVID-19 As Thanksgiving Holiday Approaches (pageviews: 2532)
- Utah DWR Investigating After Multiple Swans Found Dead Or Injured (pageviews: 2219)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2048)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1878)
- Body Discovered In Salt Lake City Field, Police Say (pageviews: 1836)
Connect with KSL