A teacher and coach at Clearfield High School has been fired for allegedly leaving an aggressive, threatening voicemail for a student.
Davis School District addresses allegations against district, offers condolences to Izzy Tichenor’s familyDavis School District President John Robison read a statement at the beginning of a board meeting Tuesday to the family of 10-year-old Izzy Tichenor, who died by suicide earlier this month.
An independent investigation will be done into how the Davis School District handles reports of bullying. It comes after the death of Isabella "Izzy" Faith Tichenor, a 10-year-old girl who took her own life after her family says she was bullied at school.
A signature from Utah Gov. Spencer Cox is all that stands between Dixie State University officially changing its name.
Schools across the state are struggling to keep up with meals for students, the Utah State Board of Education said Tuesday, attributing the difficulty to supply chain problems and labor shortages.
Communities across the United States are reconsidering their approach to gifted and talented programs in schools as vocal parents blame such elite programs for worsening racial segregation and inequities in the country's education system.
Utah Valley University announced that Scott Smith, the co-founder of Qualtrics, and his wife Karen will donate $25 million to the construction of a new engineering facility to be built on the UVU campus.
The Utah Board of Higher Education voted unanimously on Wednesday to recommend that Dixie State University's name be changed to Utah Tech University.
This fall’s enrollment at Utah’s public colleges and universities increased by more than 4,600 students compared to last fall, according to the Utah System of Higher Education.
A settlement between the U.S. Department of Justice and the Davis School District is promising some big changes toward better treatment of students of color. Many of the parents who pushed for those changes, though, are disappointed it didn't happen sooner.
KSL 5 TV Live
- FDA forces Utah-based company Owlet to pull baby monitor sock off the market – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18148)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10709)
- Young man who was accidentally invited to 'grandma's' Thanksgiving as a teen celebrates 6th year of dinner together (pageviews: 7286)
- Some Old Spice and Secret deodorants recalled after cancer-causing chemical is detected (pageviews: 6853)
- FDA forces Utah-based company Owlet to pull baby monitor sock off the market (pageviews: 5604)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria (pageviews: 5589)
- Some Old Spice and Secret deodorants recalled after cancer-causing chemical is detected – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4641)
- Woman arrested in Utah County after assaulting multiple people (pageviews: 4585)
- Tooele family warns of E. coli after daughter nearly dies in the hospital (pageviews: 4101)
Connect with KSL