When months passed with no charges filed and zero repercussions, the KSL Investigators decided to find out why.
Americans received over 5.1 billion automated phone calls last month. New technology could help stop some of those robocalls.
A breakdown of trust between the Utah Fraternal Order of Police and Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill over officer involved shootings have officers remaining silent, and the KSL Investigators searching for answers.
History buffs and war enthusiasts get together regularly at Gajo Games in Sandy to do battle on a big table.
To some it is a threat, to others a Godsend. In Minnesota, hundreds of marijuana plants are now growing legally. Nearly two-thirds of the states have already legalized medical marijuana. Their experience may provide clues about what Utah can expect if medicinal marijuana is approved.
According to the Child Mind Institute, nearly half of American youth will experience mental illness by age 18. Utah schools are feverishly trying to adapt to meet the needs.
You don’t vote for them and you may have never heard of them. But employees of water conservancy districts earn some of the highest pay packages in the state.
The KSL Investigators recently uncovered a scheme that is netting crooks billions of dollars. The hackers target homebuyers, and the scam is hard to spot if you're not aware it's happening.
It's been two years since 21-year-old Annie Schmidt died while hiking in the Columbia River Gorge in Oregon. Her mother, Michelle Schmidt recently wrote a book called “Carried” about how her faith in God helped her through the unthinkable.
It took him 60 hours to prepare his yard for Halloween, but that only represents the beginning of the work.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Broadway Actor Nick Cordero Dies At 41 After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 9890)
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 8901)
- Family Speaks Out After Daughter Was Allegedly Shot, Killed By Estranged Husband (pageviews: 7509)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 5095)
- U Of U Researchers Discover Impacts Of COVID-19 On Blood (pageviews: 4517)
- Multiple New Fires Start Amid Fourth Of July Celebrations (pageviews: 4215)
- Black Lives Matter Billboard Vandalized In Draper (pageviews: 3513)
- State Reports 6 New Deaths, 517 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 3283)
- Four Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Utah County (pageviews: 3134)
Connect with KSL