An autopsy revealed that cause of death for Brian Laundrie, a person of interest in the death of Gabby Petito, was a self-inflicted gunshot wound. WFLA reported that the Laundrie family attorney, Steven Bertolino said, “Chris and Roberta Laundrie have been informed that the cause of death was a gunshot wound to the head and […]
Investigators confused Brian Laundrie’s mother for him while watching their home, police reportedly acknowledgeInvestigators in Florida confused Brian Laundrie's mother with her son while they were monitoring the family's home in the days after Laundrie's fiancée, Gabby Petito, was reported missing, a police spokesperson said.
With Brian Laundrie dead, here’s where else authorities could look for answers on what happened to Gabby PetitoBrian Laundrie, who authorities had said could help fill in at least some of the blanks about what Gabby Petito's final days looked like, has been confirmed dead.
An attorney says family members are hoping for more answers from law enforcement regarding the cause of death for Brian Laundrie, who was a person of interest in the death of girlfriend Gabby Petito.
Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby PetitoST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — The FBI on Thursday identified human remains found in a Florida nature preserve as those of Brian Laundrie, a person of interest in the death of girlfriend Gabby Petito while the couple was on a cross-country road trip. The remains, a backpack and notebook believed to belong to Laundrie were […]
Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie’s, family attorney saysThe apparent human remains that authorities found Wednesday in a Florida park most likely belong to Brian Laundrie, the missing man whose fiancée Gabby Petito was found fatally strangled last month, the Laundrie family attorney told CNN.
(CNN) — What appears to be human remains and items belonging to Brian Laundrie, including a backpack, have been found in a nature reserve in North Port, Florida, according to FBI Special Agent in Charge Michael McPherson. The remains were found in an area that has been underwater until recently, he said. KSL TV 5 […]
The FBI and a family attorney say items believed to belong to Brian Laundrie and potential human remains have been found in a Florida wilderness park during the search for clues in the slaying of his girlfriend, Gabby Petito.
Gabby Petito, 22, died three to four weeks before her body was found Sept. 19 near an undeveloped camping area along the border of Grand Teton National Park in remote northern Wyoming, Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue said in a news conference.
Teton County Coroner Brent Blue announced 22-year-old Gabby Petito was strangled to death, following an investigation and autopsy.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price (pageviews: 12606)
- Man killed in Taylorsville standoff was shot by police four years earlier (pageviews: 6864)
- First case of COVID-19 omicron variant confirmed in Utah (pageviews: 4580)
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4090)
- KSL Give-A-Thon (pageviews: 4067)
- EXPLAINER: Here are the new rules for travelers entering the US (pageviews: 3788)
- Police are searching for the parents of the Michigan high school shooting suspect after they are charged with involuntary manslaughter (pageviews: 3687)
- UPDATE: Suspect killed, 2 officers hit by gunfire in parking-lot shootout in Taylorsville (pageviews: 3548)
- New mom who delayed COVID-19 vaccine to protect baby is now on ventilator in ICU (pageviews: 3184)
Connect with KSL