Nearly every family has ended up in the emergency room for an injured or sick child. Lucky for 12-year-old Lance, the Primary Children's Hospital Pediatric Trauma Telehealth service unit was available to offer help after he crashed on his bike.
Months before she was born, Mimi Sorensen was diagnosed with several brain abnormalities. Since the moment she entered this world, took her first breath, and started to cry, Mimi has been defying the odds and proving medical professionals wrong.
Donate year-round to the KSL Give-A-Thon for Primary Children’s Hospital. Be a J&J Garden Center in Layton “Smile Maker” for the kids at Primary Children’s Hospital by making a recurring monthly gift of $15 or more. KSL 5 TV and KSL NewsRadio have teamed up to raise more money for the kids being served by the hospital […]
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police: 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found In Toy Chest In Room; Death Ruled Accidental (pageviews: 5778)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2825)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2460)
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 2372)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1983)
- Family Mourns Husband, Wife Killed In Sandstorm Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 1933)
- Live (pageviews: 1333)
- Delta Mistake Bumps Non-Stop Travelers To Flights With Layovers (pageviews: 1324)
- Utah Reports 843 COVID-19 Cases, 6 Additional Deaths – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1247)
Connect with KSL