Nearly every family has ended up in the emergency room for an injured or sick child. Lucky for 12-year-old Lance, the Primary Children's Hospital Pediatric Trauma Telehealth service unit was available to offer help after he crashed on his bike.
Months before she was born, Mimi Sorensen was diagnosed with several brain abnormalities. Since the moment she entered this world, took her first breath, and started to cry, Mimi has been defying the odds and proving medical professionals wrong.
Donate year-round to the KSL Give-A-Thon for Primary Children’s Hospital. Be a J&J Garden Center in Layton “Smile Maker” for the kids at Primary Children’s Hospital by making a recurring monthly gift of $15 or more. KSL 5 TV and KSL NewsRadio have teamed up to raise more money for the kids being served by the hospital […]
KSL 5 TV Live
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 23901)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 18455)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6648)
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 6429)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 5898)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4246)
- Woman Billed $2500 Repair Bill For Cracked Utility Box (pageviews: 3978)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 3845)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3548)
Connect with KSL