Nearly every family has ended up in the emergency room for an injured or sick child. Lucky for 12-year-old Lance, the Primary Children's Hospital Pediatric Trauma Telehealth service unit was available to offer help after he crashed on his bike.
Months before she was born, Mimi Sorensen was diagnosed with several brain abnormalities. Since the moment she entered this world, took her first breath, and started to cry, Mimi has been defying the odds and proving medical professionals wrong.
Donate year-round to the KSL Give-A-Thon for Primary Children’s Hospital. Be a J&J Garden Center in Layton “Smile Maker” for the kids at Primary Children’s Hospital by making a recurring monthly gift of $15 or more. KSL 5 TV and KSL NewsRadio have teamed up to raise more money for the kids being served by the hospital […]
KSL 5 TV Live
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 22129)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 8544)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 4942)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2337)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2197)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1683)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1664)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 1334)
- West Jordan Family Who Lost Daughter To COVID-19 Urges Families To Stay Home This Thanksgiving (pageviews: 1225)
Connect with KSL