Nearly every family has ended up in the emergency room for an injured or sick child. Lucky for 12-year-old Lance, the Primary Children's Hospital Pediatric Trauma Telehealth service unit was available to offer help after he crashed on his bike.
Months before she was born, Mimi Sorensen was diagnosed with several brain abnormalities. Since the moment she entered this world, took her first breath, and started to cry, Mimi has been defying the odds and proving medical professionals wrong.
Donate year-round to the KSL Give-A-Thon for Primary Children’s Hospital. Be a J&J Garden Center in Layton “Smile Maker” for the kids at Primary Children’s Hospital by making a recurring monthly gift of $15 or more. KSL 5 TV and KSL NewsRadio have teamed up to raise more money for the kids being served by the hospital […]
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 15557)
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 12470)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9294)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 6279)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6040)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5879)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5783)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 5356)
Connect with KSL