Injectable cosmetic fillers are a hot trend, gaining traction here in Utah. But the experts agree that before you trust your face to the needle, you need to do your homework.
Another reason to skip the house cleaning today. A new study suggests the toxic chemicals found in most cleaning products may be just as harmful as the ones in cigarettes.
The US Food and Drug Administration gave its approval Tuesday to a 23andMe test that screens for a few breast and ovarian cancer genes, but that approval came with a number of caveats and cautions.
The number of children admitted to hospitals for opioid overdose has nearly doubled since 2004, according to a new study.
RICHMOND, Va. — There are programs to stop bullying across the country, but some kids are going under the knife to get cosmetic surgery in hopes of stopping the teasing. “They were teasing her over it. One thing they said she had elf ears,” said Sabrina Harrington, a mom from Virginia. Her daughter Bella Harrington, […]
CNN — There may be light at the end of the tunnel for the deadly flu season, but that doesn’t mean you still shouldn’t worry about the flu. The Centers for Disease Control reports for the first time this season, the number of people going to the doctor for flu-like symptoms is down. But the […]
(CNN) — An outbreak of 28 salmonella infections in 20 states has been linked to kratom products, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a statement Tuesday. Though no deaths have been reported, 11 people have been hospitalized. Native to Malaysia, the leaves of the kratom plant are traditionally crushed and made into tea […]
SALT LAKE CITY – The sweet, simple sounds of ukuleles now ring through the halls of Huntsman Cancer Institute. More than a dozen patients battling cancer picked up their new instruments on Friday and received their first lesson. “The ukulele is nice because it is so tiny you can bring it anywhere you go, including […]
(CNN) – A new study finds kidney stones are on the rise in the U.S. The study published in the Journal Mayo Clinic Proceedings, found kidney stones may be increasing among both men and women in the U.S. Young women, ages 18 to 39, had the highest increase in cases from 1984 to 2012. Kidney […]
ROCHESTER, Minn. — A video showing a powerful post-surgery moment at Rochester’s Mayo Clinic has gone viral. Now, Jennifer Jones, the subject of that video is speaking out about her new lease on life. “That moment of taking that fresh breath. The first breath of air, for so long, I have not been able to […]
KSL 5 TV Live
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)
Connect with KSL