When Claira Stanger is riding around on her Baby Bug, she may appear to be a toddler just having fun, but in this case, there's so much more going on than that. The new invention is helping the little girl learn and grow.
Government health officials have approved the first drug that they say may help slow Alzheimer’s disease.
Health departments in Utah and Salt Lake counties confirmed recent outbreaks of norovirus or a similar gastrointestinal illness in several long-term care facilities.
During the coronavirus pandemic, opioid overdose deaths skyrocketed in the United States to an all-time high, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, but there is hope.
Moderna said Tuesday its COVID-19 vaccine strongly protects kids as young as 12, a step that could put the shot on track to become the second option for that age group in the U.S.
Intermountain Healthcare announced the results of a new study that showed there are long-term dangers related to vaping e-cigarettes.
Our senior citizens were hit hard by the pandemic with illness and with isolation. Science proves time with peers is good medicine for the aging brain.
There is no such thing as a "safe" level of drinking, with increased consumption of alcohol associated with poorer brain health, according to a new study.
Health officials said four more Utahns have died of COVID-19 in the latest reports on the state’s coronavirus situation. There were 430 new cases, with 35.1 percent of all Utahns now vaccinated.
One more Utahn has died of COVID-19, according to the latest report issued by the Utah Department of Health. There were 242 additional cases, with an additional 13,617 vaccines administered.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)
Connect with KSL