A new report from WalletHub claims that Utah is one of the worst states for nurses, but KSL’s Dan Spindle wanted to peel back the metric for a second.
The Biden administration says the government will protect gay and transgender people against sex discrimination in health care.
One more Utahn has died of COVID-19, according to the latest report issued by the Utah Department of Health. There were 232 additional cases, with an additional 22,730 vaccines administered.
State leaders expressed their optimism about Utah’s battle against COVID-19 during Thursday morning’s update. The state hit the metrics for the pandemic “End Game Bill” sooner than expected.
First lady Jill Biden plans to speak at a Salt Lake City school as the U.S. makes uneven progress toward reopening classrooms during the coronavirus pandemic.
As vaccination numbers start to drop across the county, mass clinics in Utah have also seen a decline in people showing up for the shots.
The Navajo Nation has reported six new confirmed COVID-19 cases and three additional deaths.
One more Utahn has died of COVID-19, according to the latest report issued by the Utah Department of Health. There were 279 additional cases, with an additional 8,300 vaccines administered.
The sudden changes caused by a stroke or spinal cord injury can be overwhelming. Navigating recovery and questions about the future can put a strain on relationships. Those relationships are critical to the healing process. There’s a new program at the University of Utah aimed at strengthening those bonds.
U.S. health regulators are pledging again to try to ban menthol cigarettes.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)
Connect with KSL