If you're a resident of St. George, you might recognize Pam Palermo and Susi Lafaele -- two women who have spent years pouring their hearts and souls into building up the community.
A Utah County family has made it their mission to give back in an extraordinary way - by gifting service puppies to families who can't afford the extra expense due to medical bills.
In this week's High 5, Dan Spindle introduces us to someone who has dedicated her entire life and career to educating the next generation.
Alan Thomson is a man who embodies service, and he volunteers for a program that is changing lives.
A group called Scarfs in the Park is making a big difference with little items: scarves and hats that are distributed to Utah's homeless during the cold winter months.
The students at Cherry Creek Elementary School in Springville deserve a KSL High 5 after they raised thousands of dollars for a classmate who was severely injured in a crash.
A Utah family is inspiring a lot of people after they shared their struggles and their triumphs on a blog called "Our Life in Holland."
With careers in theater, health care, tech, science and more, there was one thing all the presenters at Inspiring Girls for the Future had in common: they're successful, passionate women.
It's easy to see why Miss Mayhew's kids not only love her, but also love to learn.
Knowing how hard it can be to fight that illness -- from the pain, to the treatment, to losing your hair -- Sheldon Spencer took to making beanies.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Plane Crash Survivors Share Their Miracle In The Sky (pageviews: 14688)
- More Than 97K Children Test Positive For COVID-19 In 2 Weeks (pageviews: 10664)
- Gephardt: 'Brushing' Scams Sweeping Utah (pageviews: 9376)
- Some Davis Co. Parents Scramble For School Options (pageviews: 2700)
- Simon Cowell Injures Back While Testing Electric Bicycle (pageviews: 2516)
- Pres. Trump Allows Some Unemployment Pay, Defers Payroll Tax (pageviews: 2487)
- Juvenile In Critical Condition After Shooting In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 2303)
- Structures Threatened; 3 Destroyed In 6400 Fire (pageviews: 2034)
- 6-Year-Old Boy Hit On Bicycle, Thrown 30 Feet In Kearns (pageviews: 1848)
Connect with KSL