Over the last four decades, the only spotlight Jeff Dunford has sought after is one that shines brightly in the shape of a star. For a few, tense summer days, the Francis Fire threatened to swallow up the star's light for good.
"It seems like every year a kid commits suicide, and that just sucks," said student athlete and team captain Caleb Campbell.
Sometimes our trails can get covered with litter after a busy summer weekend. This group of volunteers is doing something about it.
Amanda Grow spent almost a week in a coma after a serious complication during child birth. Recovery was extremely difficult, but a brief interaction with a nurse at Intermountain Medical Center changed her life forever.
What really makes Oish and its owner, Lopi Po'oi special, is what goes on beyond the walls of the building.
If you're headed to the Ogden Pioneer Day Parade today, keep an eye out for a special horse named Limerick and the carriage he pulls.
92-year old Paul Boman began volunteering at the senior center in Springville five years ago because his doctor told him he needed to stay busy.
Lifeguards have an important job, especially when there are lots of smaller kids in the pool.
Each year a new young lady is crowned Miss Utah, but for the last 30 years one person has remained constant: Miss Utah’s right-hand lady and volunteer Leean Gray.
Buck Conder has been inspiring generations with his generosity, and all he's ever asked for in return is friendship.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Plane Crash Survivors Share Their Miracle In The Sky (pageviews: 14688)
- More Than 97K Children Test Positive For COVID-19 In 2 Weeks (pageviews: 10664)
- Gephardt: 'Brushing' Scams Sweeping Utah (pageviews: 9376)
- Some Davis Co. Parents Scramble For School Options (pageviews: 2700)
- Simon Cowell Injures Back While Testing Electric Bicycle (pageviews: 2516)
- Pres. Trump Allows Some Unemployment Pay, Defers Payroll Tax (pageviews: 2487)
- Juvenile In Critical Condition After Shooting In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 2303)
- Structures Threatened; 3 Destroyed In 6400 Fire (pageviews: 2034)
- 6-Year-Old Boy Hit On Bicycle, Thrown 30 Feet In Kearns (pageviews: 1848)
Connect with KSL