In an ongoing series on COVID-19 misconceptions, the KSL Investigators separate fact from fiction. What’s in the vaccines? Brittany Glas digs into the ethical background of these drugs.
Health officials said local hospitals have been preparing for months to administer a COVID-19 vaccine. While some said this the hope they've been waiting for, others are hesitant.
It's been a year since the novel coronavirus first started making global news, and nine months since much of the country went into lockdowns, quarantines and isolation. It's no secret a lot of ideas and misconceptions are out there. The KSL Investigators have looked into some of the more prevalent ones.
Many have expressed worry that a COVID-19 vaccine may not be safe since it was developed much faster than other vaccines. KSL Investigator Brittany Glas breaks down the rush and how it might compare to previous vaccines.
Are deaths being reported as COVID-caused, even if that’s not actually the case? The KSL Investigators look at the facts vs. fiction in claims around coronavirus deaths.
With lots of information about COVID-19 floating around social media, the KSL Investigators look to separate the facts from COVID misconceptions, including the question, “Is the flu really worse than COVID-19?"
KSL 5 TV Live
- Salt Lake, Davis Counties Move To Moderate Transmission; Some Restrictions Lifted (pageviews: 4267)
- Gov. Cox: Beginning March 8, Utahns Age 50+ Can Schedule Vaccinations (pageviews: 4035)
- Coin With DNA Found At Site Where Elizabeth Salgado's Remains Were Found (pageviews: 3930)
- DNA Test Surprise: Woman's Dad Was A Mass Murderer (pageviews: 3633)
- Official: Dems OK Tighter Income Limits For COVID-19 Relief (pageviews: 3608)
- SUV In Crash Where 13 Died Came Through Hole In Border Fence (pageviews: 3412)
- Dr. Dunn: Utah May End Mask Mandates By Early July (pageviews: 2598)
- BYU 'Y' Lit In Rainbow Colors As Message Of Hope Without School Approval (pageviews: 1874)
- Powerful Quake Hits Off New Zealand, Prompting Evacuations (pageviews: 1725)
Connect with KSL