Grain-free dog food is advertised as a healthy alternative to regular dog food. But a Salt Lake City woman called the KSL Investigators because she believes the food may have led to her dog's death.
The insurance industry has had to pay out so much more, that average home insurance rates across the country have increased by a whopping 33% just since 2016.
Imagine being helplessly locked out of your own Snapchat account by a hacker posing as you as they hit up your friends for money.
As if we didn't need any more trouble during this pandemic, an old con playing on the hearts of parents and grandparents has returned with a vengeance.
Utah's Division of Consumer Protection says people who attended the now-defunct ITT Technical Institute could soon have their student loans forgiven.
A new study shows bank fees are going up during the pandemic, but KSL's Matt Gephardt says there are ways to avoid these rising fees.
A text message making the rounds claiming to be from the U.S. Census Bureau is asking recipients to fill out surveys about COVID-19.
As more theaters reopen in Utah and new films debut, Matt Gephardt explores a growing question: Will they be able to survive?
Until April 2021, you can pull credit reports from each of the three major bureaus weekly – for free.
Billions of dollars from misplaced or forgotten life insurance policies in the United States are waiting to be claimed by their rightful beneficiaries. Documents often get lost, or the agency has since gone out of business. But what if you’re the beneficiary of a life insurance policy you didn’t even know about?
KSL 5 TV Live
- Herbert, State Leaders Holding Emergency Meeting After COVID-19 Spike (pageviews: 12174)
- Body Camera Video Released In Shooting Of 13-Year-Old With Autism (pageviews: 3848)
- Family Of Ogden Hiker Missing Since Sept. 8 Asking For Public's Help (pageviews: 2282)
- Ogden Woman Dies In ORV Crash In Uintah County (pageviews: 2262)
- Dr. Angela Dunn Speaks At TEDx, Addresses Utah COVID Case Spike (pageviews: 2127)
- Missing Idaho Hiker Found Dead After 1,000-Foot Fall (pageviews: 2038)
- Governor Herbert Renews Utah State Of Emergency (pageviews: 2030)
- Meet Our Team (pageviews: 1954)
- Search Continues For Missing Hiker In Weber County (pageviews: 1553)
Connect with KSL