Dominion Energy decided in March to cease disconnecting those who didn't pay their gas bills, but that program only runs through mid-July.
Tax season always brings about scams for some unscrupulous folks, but new research shows COVID-19 may be amplifying the problem.
Newly released data shows who received a loan from the Paycheck Protection Program in Utah and a ballpark of how much they got.
The latest shortage brought on by the pandemic is pocket change. Signs are going up asking customers to pay with exact change or contactless payment.
With concerts, sports and plays getting canceled during the pandemic, you should be getting some money back, right? But what if that money is going to someone else?
After KSL-TV won an open records challenge in court, Utah County released the names of two businesses that health officials found were in violation of COVID-19 guidelines.
Imagine moving to a new state, only to have your moving company refuse to deliver your possessions unless you pay them way more than the bid. A new study from the Better Business Bureau shows it is a problem that is happening more than you might think.
After any disaster, the big questions on many people’s minds are who pays to rebuild, and what exactly is covered by insurance?
Almost 1.1 million stimulus payments totaling nearly $1.4 billion were sent to deceased Americans.
The federal stimulus showed up, as expected, for millions of Americans. But a West Jordan family said they got twice as much as they were due.
KSL 5 TV Live
- 'I Feel Threatened' Man Loses Job After Outburst Over Costco Mask Policy (pageviews: 111705)
- Teens Surprise Special Needs Neighbor With Scooter For Birthday (pageviews: 8572)
- Utah Sets New Record With 722 New COVID-19 Cases; 7 New Deaths Reported (pageviews: 8021)
- Husband Of Nurse Fighting For Life In ICU (pageviews: 7949)
- Governor: Mandate Issued For Face Masks In K-12 Schools Statewide (pageviews: 7370)
- Two People Charged With Hate Crime For Vandalizing Black Lives Matter Mural (pageviews: 5509)
- Remembering The Utahns We've Lost: Paul Mokofisi (pageviews: 4245)
- Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Closes Capitol After Protests (pageviews: 3920)
- DA Announces That Deadly Force Against Bernardo Palacios-Carbajal Was Justified (pageviews: 3641)
Connect with KSL