If spam calls seem out of control to you, you are far from being alone. Utahns received over 35 million robocalls last month according to the YouMail Robocall Index – that’s robocall every 13.1 seconds.
Car insurance discounts often have very little to do with your skill behind the wheel. Matt Gephardt explores the hidden discounts you should know about.
The tough economy of the past year turned many Americans into saving machines. Now that the pandemic seems to be easing its grip, more consumer are ready to spend, and that has financial experts concerned.
One Utah woman was paying the premiums on her life insurance policy, so why did the insurance company tell her family the policy was no good after she passed away?
If you have a teenager in your house, you probably know all too well how they are just itching to drive. While that is hard enough on your nerves, insuring a teen driver will certainly be hard on your wallet, but there are some things parents can do to keep the damage to their budget from being declared a total loss.
Joe Valdez died in 2019 after a long battle with a chronic lung condition. But it was his battle decades ago during the war in Vietnam that earned Joe's family a special benefit: the federal government would pay for his funeral.
Facebook said it fixed a technical glitch that allowed hackers to steal information on 533 million users a year and a half ago. The data leak came to light recently when someone posted personal data of those hundreds of millions of people on a widely used online forum for hackers. Users may have to deal with the fallout for some time to come.
Imagine not being able to sell or refinance your home over a debt that you do not owe. That's what happened to a West Valley City woman, who only learned a lien was on her house when she tried to refinance.
In this tough pandemic economy, a lot of Utahns have been looking for any extra cash. Well, if you bought a home with a loan backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), and you sold or refinanced it, there is a good chance the government owes you money.
Many companies have moved all their customer service support inside their apps, forgoing traditional phone helpdesks. When one man found himself locked out of his account and unable to get a resolution, he called KSL Consumer Investigator Matt Gephardt for help.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah Man Fights For His Life In Nepal While Family Tries To Get Help – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 32376)
- Utah Man Fights For His Life In Nepal While Family Tries To Get Help (pageviews: 25908)
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator (pageviews: 11993)
- Utah Teen Paralyzed From Waist Down After Dirt Bike Incident (pageviews: 6602)
- Homebuyers Warned To Watch For Details In Building Contracts (pageviews: 3872)
- Utah Man Believes He May Have Found Tomb Commissioned For Joseph Smith (pageviews: 3828)
- One Killed In Crash Involving Street Racing (pageviews: 3766)
- Man Found Dead After 4-Wheeler Went Off Steep Embankment (pageviews: 3228)
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3048)
Connect with KSL