The permanent Daylight Saving Time bill made its way out of the Utah House in a nearly unanimous vote on Wednesday.
A new coronavirus case in California could be the first in the U.S. that has no known connection to travel abroad or another known case, a possible sign the virus is spreading in a U.S. community, health officials said.
The state's department of health will be holding a press conference Thursday on its efforts to prepare for a possible coronavirus outbreak in Utah.
Every year, millions of people hop on a plane and travel the world. And every year, millions of pieces of luggage are misplaced or lost. Airlines are required to compensate passengers if their bags are damaged, delayed, or lost - but that compensation doesn’t always come so easy.
No cases of the coronavirus have been confirmed in Utah, at this point. The Utah Department of Health has investigated several potential cases, in recent weeks, and ruled them out.
The United States Census isn't until March, but some Utahns are getting census letters telling them they need to answer questions right now. A Sandy woman who got such a letter decided to give it to Gephardt to investigate.
Intermountain Healthcare became the first health system in Utah to establish an "opioid-free surgery" program for patients looking for alternative pain control methods.
Health officials have confirmed a new case of coronavirus infection in California that could be a sign that the virus is spreading in a U.S. community.
President Russell M. Nelson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints sent a worldwide invitation on his social media pages, asking all Christians to "Hear Him" in preparation of the Easter season.
A “Do Not Drink” order has been issued for residents in Moroni. Officials have warned that children under six months of age should not be given tap water or drink anything prepared with tap water.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah Mother Of Four Killed In Sanpete County Rollover Crash, Father Hospitalized (pageviews: 8952)
- Civil Filing Alleges Lori Vallow's Niece Knows Where Missing Children Are (pageviews: 8281)
- FDA Issues Warning To Jimmy John's For Safety Violations (pageviews: 7276)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Steps Down In Surprise Announcement (pageviews: 5353)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 4896)
- FCC Receives More Than 1,300 Complaints About Super Bowl Halftime Show (pageviews: 4378)
- Mom Of Missing Tennessee Toddler Arrested, Says She Can't Take Polygraph Due To Pregnancy (pageviews: 3291)
- One Dead, Multiple Injured In Severe Crash In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 3034)
- Coronavirus Shutdowns Hurting Springville Game Business (pageviews: 2960)
Connect with KSL