The Supreme Court issued its first order related to the pandemic after a long day of ricocheting legal briefs concerning Wisconsin's pending primary.
An inmate at the Salt Lake County Jail has tested positive for COVID-19, and the ACLU is now calling for the state's jails and the prison to release those who have fewer than 180 days left in their sentences.
The Supreme Court said on Wednesday that the controversial Trump administration "Remain in Mexico" asylum policy can stay in effect while legal challenges play out.
Harvey Weinstein was sentenced Wednesday to 23 years in prison for rape and sexual assault.
The Supreme Court is taking up the first major abortion case of the Trump era.
The Supreme Court left in place on Monday President Donald Trump's ban on bump stocks, turning away an appeal from owners of the device and gun rights groups.
A federal appeals court on Friday blocked the Trump administration from sending asylum seekers to Mexico to wait for their immigration hearings in the US.
A woman accused of strangling her children to death nine years ago appeared before a judge at the Davis County District Court on Monday.
Harvey Weinstein jurors on Friday asked the judge if they can be hung on some counts but unanimous on others.
Roger Stone, a staunch ally of President Donald Trump, has been sentenced to 40 months in prison on his convictions for witness tampering and lying to Congress.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 41380)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 8407)
- Provo Man Shot By Family Member Who Thought He Was Intruder, Police Say (pageviews: 4614)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 3477)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3448)
- Leaders Plead With Utahns To Do Their Part As State Reports 1,543 New COVID Cases (pageviews: 3092)
- Utah Reports 314 Current Hospitalizations, 1,363 New COVID-19 Cases, 6 New Deaths (pageviews: 2182)
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 2150)
- Police: Roy High Teacher Arrested, Accused Of Enticing Minor (pageviews: 2105)
Connect with KSL