The Supreme Court issued its first order related to the pandemic after a long day of ricocheting legal briefs concerning Wisconsin's pending primary.
An inmate at the Salt Lake County Jail has tested positive for COVID-19, and the ACLU is now calling for the state's jails and the prison to release those who have fewer than 180 days left in their sentences.
The Supreme Court said on Wednesday that the controversial Trump administration "Remain in Mexico" asylum policy can stay in effect while legal challenges play out.
Harvey Weinstein was sentenced Wednesday to 23 years in prison for rape and sexual assault.
The Supreme Court is taking up the first major abortion case of the Trump era.
The Supreme Court left in place on Monday President Donald Trump's ban on bump stocks, turning away an appeal from owners of the device and gun rights groups.
A federal appeals court on Friday blocked the Trump administration from sending asylum seekers to Mexico to wait for their immigration hearings in the US.
A woman accused of strangling her children to death nine years ago appeared before a judge at the Davis County District Court on Monday.
Harvey Weinstein jurors on Friday asked the judge if they can be hung on some counts but unanimous on others.
Roger Stone, a staunch ally of President Donald Trump, has been sentenced to 40 months in prison on his convictions for witness tampering and lying to Congress.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 20182)
- Three People Seriously Injured After Falling At Stewart Falls (pageviews: 9674)
- Three-Year-Old Child Drowns In Residential Pool In St. George (pageviews: 9639)
- Cache County Woman Dies Of COVID-19; State Total At 98 (pageviews: 7686)
- Woman Killed After Meeting Suspect On Tinder In Layton (pageviews: 7627)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5371)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 5158)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 5055)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4454)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 4235)
Connect with KSL