Should gig economy workers, such as Uber drivers and Taskrabbits, be entitled to the same rights and benefits as regular employees?
The first class action lawsuit has been filed against University Hospitals following a refrigerator malfunction that has left the viability of 2,000 eggs and embryos in question.
For immediate closed captioning assistance, contact KSL- TV at: Telephone: 801-575-7430 Fax: (801) 575-5745 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For written closed captioning complaints or non-immediate assistance, contact Mike Dowdle at:Telephone: (801) 575-5555 Fax: (801) 575-5820 Address: KSL Broadcast Group, 55 North 300 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84101- 3502
GENERAL CONTEST RULES, click HERE Contest Dates/Eligibility. KSL Broadcast Group (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or the terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on the Station page at www.ksltv.com/ or at www.facebook.com/ksltv (the “Site”). The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents (“Contestant”), of the United […]
Prizes must be picked up in person with valid ID. If someone is picking your prize up for you, please let us know, as that person will have to show a valid PHOTO ID. You may pick up your prize Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM at KSL Broadcast House, 55 North […]
KSL 5 TV Live
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 78969)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 55145)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 49247)
- Grand County Sheriff’s Office investigating Moab murders & Petito disappearance (pageviews: 26801)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18842)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 15763)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up (pageviews: 13889)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 11211)
- Boyfriend of missing woman breaks silence, releases statement through attorney (pageviews: 7605)
Connect with KSL