The Supreme Court considered Monday whether to dismiss the first gun rights case it has heard in nearly 10 years, an outcome that would come as a huge relief to gun-control advocates.
A Utah woman is fighting criminal charges after she said her stepchildren spotted her topless in her own home.
Anyone who violates the orders can face exclusion from the courtroom and face contempt of court sanctions, which can include confinement in jail for up to 30 days and/or a fine of up to $1,000.
Rep. Phil Lyman is seeking $10 million in damages he claims suffered to his reputation, business and political relationships.
A 2019 law slashed licensing requirements for general contractors. After dozens of tips about faulty construction from Utah homebuyers, that change had the KSL Investigators asking if the law is really protecting consumers?
The man accused of murdering University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck and leaving her charred remains in a shallow grave was in court Wednesday for two separate cases.
Abortion regulations were in the news earlier this year, with highly restrictive state bans making national headlines.
As Utah prepares to launch its medical marijuana program next year, residents who want to use the drug in the meantime are encountering skeptical doctors and the quandary of where to get the plant.
A 72-year-old former Internal Revenue Service employee from Salt Lake City has been sentenced in Las Vegas to almost three years in federal prison for tax evasion and obstruction.
Several Utah vape shops sued the state's Department of Health over its emergency rule restricting the sale of flavored e-cigarettes amid a national outbreak of lung damage linked to vaping.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 24684)
- Idaho father fighting for his life in Utah hospital after dirt biking crash (pageviews: 19330)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9476)
- Utah woman arrested on suspicion of shaking, killing her infant boy (pageviews: 6688)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 5928)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5212)
- Haiti gang wants $17M ransom for kidnapped American and Canadian missionaries (pageviews: 4446)
- Utah family urges caution after 1-year-old hospitalized with COVID-19 (pageviews: 4306)
Connect with KSL