Cheaper. Smaller. More eco-friendly. There’s a lot to love about tiny homes. But as Ladd Egan found out, living the tiny life comes with some big roadblocks.
One man was found dead and a man from Ogden was missing search and rescue crews said Tuesday, two days after their family reported them overdue from a four-night backcountry trip to Shoshone Lake in Yellowstone National Park.
A mural of a monarch butterfly is the backdrop for Gabby Petito’s last Instagram post. The artwork is located outside of an Ogden business, 455 E 25th street, where there is now a growing memorial for her.
A Utah woman has reached out to the public for help after her MacBook computer and a smart pen were stolen from her car. Summer Brown is on the autism spectrum and needs those two items to help her take good notes.
A cyclist remains in critical condition after police said a woman in a car ran over him multiple times in Roy.
In October, FEMA is launching what it calls “Risk Rating 2.0,” with the goal to make flood insurance pricing more equitable. Nick VinZant with LendingTree's QuoteWizard has been analyzing what the change will mean for the price consumers pay, and he shared that data with the KSL Investigators.
As the drought intensified over the summer, many Utahns made adjustments in their landscapes to save water. The state helped set an example Tuesday by flipping the parking strip for four eager homeowners in Salt Lake County.
A total of $225 million dollars worth of medical debt is about to be wiped out, helping millions of Americans swimming in medical bills, and a Utah company has teamed up to help out.
Edith Molstad makes her way to Utah every three months for treatment at Primary Children's Hospital, which is not yet available in her homeland of Sweden. The 10-year-old suffers from a debilitating disease called "FIRES," or febrile infection-related epilepsy syndrome.
For the first time, Utah will use automated contact tracing for minors with COVID-19, as one local health department already announced it intends to use the system for middle and high school students who test positive for the virus.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 41226)
- Search Warrant sheds light on Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 24739)
- FBI execute search warrant at Laundrie residence relevant to Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 10333)
- Florida search for Gabby Petito's boyfriend suspended (pageviews: 9629)
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 9583)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 7555)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 6173)
- Police: Search for Laundrie concludes for the second day in wildlife reserve (pageviews: 4628)
- Human remains discovered ‘consistent’ with description of Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4239)
Connect with KSL