A nearly 10-minute phone call between police and the suspect in the disappearance of University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck was among the hundreds of photos, videos and documents released by the Salt Lake City Police Department.
More than 18 months after University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck was abducted and murdered, we have new insight into the police investigation.
The man who pleaded guilty to the murder of University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck was sentence Friday to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
The KSL Investigators sat down with a retired FBI special agent who said he believes the man who pleaded guilty to the murder of University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck was on his way to becoming a career killer.
Ayoola Ajayi plead guilty to murdering University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck in June 2019. In exchange for the guilty pleas, prosecutors agreed not to seek the death penalty.
A tech worker accused of killing a Utah college student has pleaded not guilty to 19 felony counts linked to child pornography allegedly found on his computer.
The former Salt Lake City residence of the man charged in the murder of MacKenzie Lueck, has been put up for sale.
A man accused of killing a Utah college student was ordered Friday to stand trial on charges he sexually assaulted another woman he met on a dating site more than a year before the slaying.
Ayoola Ajayi, 31, appeared in person at the Matheson Courthouse for a scheduling conference Monday.
Keith Morrison reports on the search that made national headlines and the secret that shocked even her closest friends.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox's Death In Vallow/Daybell Case (pageviews: 16124)
- Several Businesses Damaged In 3-Alarm Fire At Midvale Office Building (pageviews: 3435)
- Car Thief Returns With Boy Inside, Scolds Mom (pageviews: 3203)
- ICU Beds In Utah's Referral Centers Are Now 101% Occupied (pageviews: 2908)
- Detectives Locate Body Of Missing Wasatch County Man (pageviews: 2163)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox’s Death In Vallow/Daybell Case – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2100)
- Trump To Issue Around 100 Pardons, Commutations Tuesday, Sources Say (pageviews: 1870)
- Crews Respond To 3-Alarm Fire At Business Complex In Midvale (pageviews: 1577)
- Detectives Locate Body Of Missing Wasatch County Man – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1575)
Connect with KSL