The hit NBC series will air an episode modeled on a one-act play and confined almost entirely to a hospital waiting room and to a single day, a sharp detour from its usual flashback storytelling.
John Legend, the newest coach on NBC's "The Voice" has become the most-blocked coach in the show's history.
NBC appointed Jenna Bush Hager Tuesday as co-host of the "Today" show's fourth hour with Hoda Kotb, and she'll replace Kathie Lee Gifford in that role in April.
On February 12th Agard called 911 to report that a man was attempting to break into her home.
Utah's own Cole Wadsworth gave it his all -- and then some -- on NBC's "The Titan Games."
Fifty favorites from past seasons of "Got Talent" shows came together to compete for "America's Got Talent: The Champions," and Shin Lim rose to the top Monday night.
NBC said Tuesday that the show will end after 17 years, with Daly deciding to focus on other work and his family.
A new deal is putting eight IndyCar races on NBC.
The finals for "America's Got Talent: Champions" is happening Monday night, but will everyone make it out alive?
Fan favorite Susan Boyle, whose rendition of "I Dreamed A Dream" left the judges on her season of "Britain's Got Talent" speechless, is returning.
KSL 5 TV Live
- South Jordan family describes 'miracle' following Thanksgiving Day crash (pageviews: 10677)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9466)
- Multiple cars shot at, two injured on I-15 in Juab County (pageviews: 6954)
- Police: Two dead after wrong-way crash in Sunset (pageviews: 6050)
- Police: Man shot by police after attacking father, charging officers with weapons (pageviews: 6005)
- Authorities: Student kills 3, wounds 6 at Michigan school (pageviews: 4345)
- One man dead, two others brought to safety by search and rescue in Zion National Park (pageviews: 3340)
- Pregnant woman saves man from burning home in West Jordan (pageviews: 2736)
- UDOT to reduce speed limit along section of busy Eagle Mountain highway (pageviews: 2719)
Connect with KSL