Footage from camera mounted on New York Department of Transportation vehicle shows the moment a distracted driver in a black BMW slams into the truck, then spins out of control.
Phoenix police say they found the wife, identified as 29-year-old Dasia Smith, and the two young daughters of the suspect dead inside a home Thursday night.
Cardi B is the leading contender at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards with 21 nominations.
The Billboard Music Awards are returning next month with host Kelly Clarkson.
Danica Patrick will join NBC Sports' inaugural coverage of the Indianapolis 500 as an analyst alongside host Mike Tirico.
NBC is shaking up late-night TV, giving Carson Daly's slot to Lilly Singh, a woman of color who's a star on YouTube.
NBC will be broadcasting 2022 Super Bowl from Los Angeles, and the network then will televise the Winter Olympics from Beijing.
The hit NBC series will air an episode modeled on a one-act play and confined almost entirely to a hospital waiting room and to a single day, a sharp detour from its usual flashback storytelling.
John Legend, the newest coach on NBC's "The Voice" has become the most-blocked coach in the show's history.
NBC appointed Jenna Bush Hager Tuesday as co-host of the "Today" show's fourth hour with Hoda Kotb, and she'll replace Kathie Lee Gifford in that role in April.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 8313)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 8203)
- Biden caught on hot mic swearing at Fox News reporter (pageviews: 6228)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 5505)
- CDC adds 5 more Caribbean island destinations to its highest level of travel risk – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4192)
- Former BYU professor heads to court Feb. 14 for 7 counts of sexual abuse (pageviews: 4034)
- Spirit Airlines to begin SLC flights in May (pageviews: 4017)
- Utah man suffers life-threatening burns after smoking near oxygen tank (pageviews: 3472)
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope reaches final stop, 1 million miles out (pageviews: 3398)
Connect with KSL