Normally at this time of year, Lake Powell's water level would have risen substantially due to spring runoff, but not this year. It continued to drop through the month of May.
It's a cause for celebration and a huge cause for concern if you ask those who take care of our public lands.
The Utah Department of Wildlife Resources demonstrated its new dip tank process to keep harmful quagga mussels away from Utah's reservoirs.
Many have completed a marathon, but no-one has done anything like Michael Miraglia's Strongman Marathon.
The Utah Arch Challenge pits some of the state's well-known and lesser-known arches against each other. The Eroded 8 ends Tuesday, and the Faunal 4 starts Friday.
Authorities with the National Park Service have issued an alert warning recreators not to come in contact with the water from the Virgin River.
A new report laid out the massive economic impact visitors to Zion National Park had on the southern Utah economy in 2019, as well as big plans that could supercharge that impact over the next 10 years.
Despite this week’s blast of winter, Spring is right around the corner and Utah's ski resorts have set dates to close for the season.
KSL news specialist Jenne Anderson took a trip to Solitude to discover some winter activities beyond skiing and snowboarding.
The Utah Department of Wildlife Resources just made it easier for citizens to report poachers to authorities with the release of a new app.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police: 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found In Toy Chest In Room; Death Ruled Accidental (pageviews: 5778)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2825)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2460)
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 2372)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1983)
- Family Mourns Husband, Wife Killed In Sandstorm Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 1933)
- Live (pageviews: 1333)
- Delta Mistake Bumps Non-Stop Travelers To Flights With Layovers (pageviews: 1324)
- Utah Reports 843 COVID-19 Cases, 6 Additional Deaths – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1247)
Connect with KSL