Would you pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars for an hour or two of fun? On a recent morning in Ely, Nevada, a train nut took a joyride and he paid just under a $1,000 for the privilege. Some pay several times more.
It’s easy to get outside on a long summer day, but if you’re not prepared, spending too much time outside could lead to heat exhaustion or heat stroke.
Workers have spent the last three years, preparing a new fishing pond at Smith Family Park, in Farr West. The city public works director said vandals could have caused a major setback by tampering with the drainage system there.
It happens two days a year at one of the most remote places in Utah. On the longest day of the year in summer — or the shortest day in winter — crowds are in place before dawn, waiting for a unique spectacle.
The family took her up to Dog Lake in Mill Creek Canyon, a popular spot for dog owners, to cool off. Their routine trip took a turn for the worse when she fell violently ill.
A fire in Fruitland destroyed a shed and then spread to two homes Wednesday, according to the Duchesne County Sheriff’s Office.
Two people escaped serious injury after bailing out of an Arcus glider that lost control and crashed in Sevier County.
Wildlife biologists went fishing for Utah's state fish with a stun gun in a tributary of Little Dell Reservoir. They wanted to catch as many Bonneville cutthroat trout as they could Monday, in order to keep the population thriving.
A 16-year-old girl was killed after falling about 100 feet while hiking in Santaquin Canyon.
PROVO, Utah – Stay out of the water in Utah Lake’s Provo Bay. That’s the message from the Utah County Health Department after water tests confirmed a harmful blue-green algal bloom. “It looks distinctly different than the typical algae that we see in the summer months in these lakes,” said Bryce Larsen, director of environmental […]
KSL 5 TV Live
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 11601)
- What Does It Mean To Move From Yellow Risk To Orange Risk? (pageviews: 4034)
- Utah Mother Fighting Cancer, New COVID-19 Diagnosis (pageviews: 2905)
- Cache Valley Teen Lucky To Find Cell Signal After Rattlesnake Bite (pageviews: 2515)
- Authorities Investigating After Woman Struck By Multiple Vehicles On I-215 (pageviews: 2261)
- Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting In Roy Ruled Justified (pageviews: 2152)
- Herbert Reports 1,198 New COVID-19 Cases - Highest Number So Far (pageviews: 2150)
- Utah Reports 1,198 New COVID-19 Cases, No New Deaths (pageviews: 2097)
- Man Killed, Woman Hospitalized In Downtown Crash (pageviews: 1993)
Connect with KSL