Anyone who gets a COVID-19 vaccine has been asked to answer a few standard questions, but if you received a shot in Utah County Tuesday you may have noticed unique posters at the site that asked a unique question, “Why?”
Starting Monday, all Salt Lake County residents ages 16 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Health officials in a couple of Utah counties are concerned about residents who are "shopping" for vaccines. They make multiple appointments for their shot, keep the soonest appointment, and do not cancel the others.
Gov. Cox said doses of the vaccine will drastically increase at the end of the month, and health officials are eager to get those vaccines into arms.
Navajo Nation leaders announced a virtual Day of Prayer scheduled for Friday to honor all of the lives lost to COVID-19.
By now, Utahns age 50 and older have been eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations for a couple of weeks. But after you roll up your sleeve and get that shot, what's next?
Gov. Spencer Cox announced the date Utahns will be eligible for the COVID vaccine has been moved up by a week.
As more people are being immunized, there are still a few myths surrounding the vaccine.
If you’re eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine now, doctors urge you to make an appointment and get your shot. Doctors at University of Utah Health said the vaccination campaign is the best way to protect against another wave of the virus.
Almost 700,000 Utahns had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine as of Monday, but some residents were still wondering whether or not it's safe to get a shot.
KSL 5 TV Live
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3947)
- Former Minnesota Cop Charged In Shooting Of Black Motorist (pageviews: 3048)
- 8 People Killed In Shooting At A FedEx Facility In Indianapolis, Police Say (pageviews: 2770)
- Princes William, Harry Won't Walk Side-By-Side At Funeral (pageviews: 1316)
- Raising Cane’s To Open South Jordan Restaurant June 8, Provo Location Later This Summer (pageviews: 1224)
- New Video Shows Suspect Pepper-Spray Utah Highway Patrol Trooper (pageviews: 1171)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 951)
- Judge Refuses Request To Acquit Chauvin In Floyd's Death (pageviews: 898)
- How Does An Officer Grab A Taser Over A Gun? (pageviews: 817)
Connect with KSL