Seven weeks before election day, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints said it wants the Utah legislature to hold a special session to legalize medical marijuana before the end of the year.
Thousands of people gathered to celebrated an annual event in a normally quiet neighborhood in Holladay Sunday. The Carmelite Fair brings people of different faiths together for a good cause.
SEATTLE—President Russell M. Nelson spoke to the largest gathering he has ever addressed as president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is in Seattle Saturday night, from second base in the baseball stadium belonging to the Seattle Mariners. At the end of his remarks, President Nelson announced there were more than 49,000 […]
The Daughters of Utah Pioneers spent the last three years securing a new home for an old tithing granary, and finding the funds to get it moved. Saturday morning, that move finally happened.
The Church announced Wednesday that members preparing to serve full-time missions are "... getting a quicker, more convenient way to open their mission calls."
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints launched a new book that focuses and addresses the church's early history. It was the first time an official history of the church has been published since 1930.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is exactly that, so said President Russell M. Nelson in a very strong statement Thursday. Shakespeare wrote, "What's in a name?" President Nelson said Thursday, everything.
The theme for this year's parade is Pioneer Stories, Foundation for the Future. President Ballard sat down one-on-one with KSL’s Dave McCann in advance of the parade to share his thoughts about the theme, and his pioneer ancestry.
The second annual Mormon Arts Center Festival in New York City attracted Latter-day Saint artists from throughout the world.
The newest two apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints spoke to the media, following their first three months of service in their new assignments.
KSL 5 TV Live
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 98459)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 32060)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 5256)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 3314)
- 11 More Utahns Die Of COVID-19 As Thanksgiving Holiday Approaches (pageviews: 2532)
- Utah DWR Investigating After Multiple Swans Found Dead Or Injured (pageviews: 2219)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2048)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1878)
- Body Discovered In Salt Lake City Field, Police Say (pageviews: 1836)
Connect with KSL