They had their whole lives together, she from Provo and he from Riverton, until they were in Washington earlier this week and died in a car crash.
So far, 2018 is shaping up as Utah's deadliest year on the road for motorcycles, and there are still three months of riding ahead.
The organization hosted experts, including those from the Department of Public Safety, and other agencies to educate riders on the best ways to maneuver Utah’s roadways.
Utah is well on its way of setting a new record no one is proud of: the number of motorcycle fatalities on Utah roads this year. Both riders and drivers play an important role in keeping everyone safe.
The Utah Highway Patrol will start increased screenings for drunk drivers and enforcement Tuesday night in preparation for the Fourth of July holiday.
BYU traffic engineers hope to increase road safety by implementing alternatives to left-hand turns.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 27603)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10554)
- FBI execute search warrant at Laundrie residence relevant to Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 10108)
- Possible evidence found in search for Gabby Petito (pageviews: 10037)
- Human remains discovered ‘consistent’ with description of Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9496)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9412)
- Florida search for Gabby Petito's boyfriend suspended (pageviews: 9350)
- Police: Search for Laundrie concludes for the second day in wildlife reserve (pageviews: 9124)
- Search for key that will open mystery door at Utah State University – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8624)
Connect with KSL