Officials with the Utah Highway Patrol said extra state troopers will be hitting the road this Fourth of July weekend to crack down on speeding and drunk drivers.
Tires, receiver hitches, planks of wood, pieces of metal, ladders, plastic bins, a sleeper cab to a pickup truck, antlers — they all formed a large pile on a construction site just southwest of I-15.
The long weekend known to spark the 100 deadliest days on Utah roads broke records for reckless driving.
Utah Highway Patrol troopers are issuing a warning after a man was taken to the hospital after being hit while changing a tire.
Annual safety inspections are no longer required for most vehicles in Utah. That means it is our responsibility to keep us and those around us safe on the roads by properly maintaining our vehicles.
So far in 2019, 27 teens have died in car crashes on Utah roads. The memoriam put names and faces to those numbers.
One in seven firefighters and police officers who die in the line of duty are killed in vehicle-related incidents, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
Following too closely is the leading cause of crashes on Utah highways. Here are best practices to know you’re leaving a safe distance.
Utah is the ninth-most dangerous state for teen drivers, according to a new report with national data that looked at crashes involving drivers ages 15 to 20.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — When you hear that beep or buzz, it’s difficult to avoid the temptation to look at your phone. Students at the University of Utah recognize that and they’re joining forces with the Utah Department of Transportation to introduce a new campaign targeting distracted driving — with an eight-foot-tall cell phone. “Almost 3,500 […]
KSL 5 TV Live
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 11601)
- What Does It Mean To Move From Yellow Risk To Orange Risk? (pageviews: 4034)
- Utah Mother Fighting Cancer, New COVID-19 Diagnosis (pageviews: 2905)
- Cache Valley Teen Lucky To Find Cell Signal After Rattlesnake Bite (pageviews: 2515)
- Authorities Investigating After Woman Struck By Multiple Vehicles On I-215 (pageviews: 2261)
- Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting In Roy Ruled Justified (pageviews: 2152)
- Herbert Reports 1,198 New COVID-19 Cases - Highest Number So Far (pageviews: 2150)
- Utah Reports 1,198 New COVID-19 Cases, No New Deaths (pageviews: 2097)
- Man Killed, Woman Hospitalized In Downtown Crash (pageviews: 1993)
Connect with KSL