Two women were trying to cross a busy road in Davis County when they were hit by two vehicles. One was killed, and the other was seriously injured.
The Utah Highway Patrol put in lots of overtime Halloween night to keep the roads safe during one of the busiest nights of the year.
Her vibrant daughter, 13-year-old Margay Schee, was burned to death when her yellow school bus was rear ended by a distracted semi-truck driver while they were living in Florida.
A local teacher is working with his fifth-grade students to remind people to buckle up this Halloween, after losing his own son almost 10 years ago.
The Salt Lake City Police Department has some tips to ensure safe trick-or-treating.
While drivers have the responsibility of limiting their distractions, walkers, runners and bikers can also do things to make themselves more visible.
With distracted driving and auto-pedestrian accidents on the rise, KSL TV wants to Utah to Stay Alert, Stay Alive.
Many families are packing their suitcases, hitting the road, and heading for warmer weather over fall break. So, the Utah Department of Transportation has a few suggestions to help drivers stay safe while traveling.
Only 6 out of 10 parents install car seats correctly and only 20 percent read the instructions beforehand, according to the Utah Department of Public Safety.
ROAD TO ZERO: Officials with the Utah Highway Patrol and the Utah Department of Transportation released the statistics for Utah's "100 Deadliest Days of Summer."
KSL 5 TV Live
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 11601)
- What Does It Mean To Move From Yellow Risk To Orange Risk? (pageviews: 4034)
- Utah Mother Fighting Cancer, New COVID-19 Diagnosis (pageviews: 2905)
- Cache Valley Teen Lucky To Find Cell Signal After Rattlesnake Bite (pageviews: 2515)
- Authorities Investigating After Woman Struck By Multiple Vehicles On I-215 (pageviews: 2261)
- Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting In Roy Ruled Justified (pageviews: 2152)
- Herbert Reports 1,198 New COVID-19 Cases - Highest Number So Far (pageviews: 2150)
- Utah Reports 1,198 New COVID-19 Cases, No New Deaths (pageviews: 2097)
- Man Killed, Woman Hospitalized In Downtown Crash (pageviews: 1993)
Connect with KSL