Nine out of 10 unintentional child poisonings happen in the home, and children under the age of 6 make up about 60% of poison exposures in Utah.
There's a practice you can do every night that will take less time than brushing your teeth and could prevent you from waking to a nightmare.
Our parents and grandparents fall victim to scams more than any other group.
Heart disease kills over 600,000 Americans every year. You should know what to do if your loved one has a heart attack.
For most of us, shoveling snow is among our least favorite winter chores. But did you know it could be deadly?
Amber Alerts are scary, but Utah is very successful, with the child almost always safely recovered.
If you witnessed a crash, have you ever shared what you know with police? Your perspective could be vital. But there are a few things you should know.
An estimated 15-20% of incoming 911 calls are not emergencies.
The “Move Over” law has been active in all 50 states since 2002, but according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, only about 30% of Americans are aware of it.
Snowplow drivers are working hard to keep us safe as we drive, so here are some things we can do in return to help them.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)
Connect with KSL