February is American Heart Month, so it’s a great time to talk about the number one cause of death in our country.
Beginning Oct. 1, 2020, you must have a gold star on your driver’s license or identification card in order to board a plane or enter a federal building, courthouse or military base.
When you see a “lane closed ahead” sign, are you the type of driver who immediately turns on your blinker and tries to merge early, or do you stay in your lane and zoom to the front of the line and merge at the last minute?
Roundabouts are becoming much more common in Utah, but that doesn't mean everyone knows the traffic rules surrounding them.
The number of fender benders goes up quickly during winter snowstorms. If you are involved in a minor crash, there are things to remember to keep you and other motorists safe.
Annual safety inspections are no longer required for most vehicles in Utah. That means it is our responsibility to keep us and those around us safe on the roads by properly maintaining our vehicles.
Every year, about 100 people die from a heart attack while shoveling snow. Thousands more end up in the emergency room with slip and fall injuries.
Alcohol related crashes are more likely to result in a fatality than other crashes. But if endangering lives isn’t enough to make you reconsider getting behind the wheel, think about the cost of a DUI arrest.
Fires and falls are the two most common holiday hazards. As you add that Christmas cheer, just remember some basic safety steps
Nothing ruins a holiday party like a bad case of food poisoning. Here are steps to remember to keep everyone healthy this year.
KSL 5 TV Live
- 4-Year-Old Boy Left On School Bus For Two Hours (pageviews: 9361)
- Police Seek Public's Help Locating Missing Endangered Boy Out Of Millcreek (pageviews: 4375)
- Herriman, Riverton Residents Help Give Back To Artist Alex Boyé (pageviews: 4282)
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 3349)
- Vehicle Accidentally Rolls Into Deer Creek As Owner Is Taking Photos (pageviews: 2057)
- Young Mother Killed In Head-On Crash In Kane County (pageviews: 1866)
- Neighbors Concerned About U Of U Parties As University Goes Online (pageviews: 1224)
- Utah Reports 4 New Deaths, 694 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 1079)
- Body Of Partially-Clothed Woman Discovered In South Salt Lake (pageviews: 1017)
Connect with KSL