It's meteor shower season, and the night of Oct. 21 and the morning of Oct. 22 will be especially interesting due to the Orionids.
NASA astronauts Jessica Meir and Christina Koch will conduct the first all-female spacewalk outside of the International Space Station.
A Utah man received a "once-in-a-lifetime" phone call when an astronaut called a Kaysville business from the International Space Station.
There will be dozens of shooting stars an hour to be seen in the skies tonight thanks to the Perseid Meteor Showers.
While the rest of the world watches sharks on TV, Utahns have the opportunity to get to see them up close at The Living Planet Aquarium.
Look to the skies July 29 - 30 when not one but two meter showers will be lighting up the night sky.
A 15-year-old Kansas boy got a large knife to the face, and doctors say he's extremely lucky.
When a robot "dies," does it make you sad? For lots of people, the answer is "yes" — and that tells us something important, and potentially worrisome, about our emotional responses to the social machines that are starting to move into our lives.
Scientists have revealed the first image ever made of a black hole.
The Pentagon calls Hill Air Force Base in northern Utah most at risk for negative impacts from climate change among 79 vital military installations in the United States.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Amazon Driver Accused Of Throwing, Damaging Layton Man's Flags (pageviews: 9790)
- 'He Was So Caring': Family Remembers Teen Killed In Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 7246)
- Several Park Goers Concerned About Capacity At Lagoon (pageviews: 6967)
- Man Arrested For DUI After Fatal Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 6784)
- Surveillance Photos Show Missing Teen With Man, Woman (pageviews: 6331)
- University Of Utah Doctors, Nurses Plead For Help As ICU Hits 99% Capacity (pageviews: 5538)
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 4778)
- Idaho Police Seeking Public's Help In Locating Missing Park City Hiker (pageviews: 2972)
- COVID-19 Impacting Snow Removal In Woodland Hills (pageviews: 2872)
Connect with KSL