It was August of 1943. Leon Packer's bomber had just finished a run on a submarine pen off the coast of France when they were attacked by Nazi fighters.
As more consumers buy things with the swipe of a card or the tap of a phone, experts say we are moving toward a world without cash. But could that leave some behind?
A 2019 law slashed licensing requirements for general contractors. After dozens of tips about faulty construction from Utah homebuyers, that change had the KSL Investigators asking if the law is really protecting consumers?
On March 22, 2016, three terrorists detonated bombs not far from where Richard Norby was helping a young missionary catch her flight. Thirty-two people were killed, and he was among 62 critically injured.
Migraines affect 39 million men, women and children in the United States. Some sufferers are trying a new treatment: CBD oil. Here’s what you need to know before giving it a try.
James Tran --“Jayms,” he’s called online -- joined the team two years ago when the University of Utah established a varsity esports program -- the first Power Five school to do so.
According to one survey, 46% of people who play video games are female. In competitive play however, the numbers are far smaller. Some professional leagues have no female players at all.
A Utah man who has discovered 14 siblings through a consumer DNA test highlights the ripple effect of family planning decisions decades after American families began using sperm donors to conceive.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — The amount of time babies and toddlers are spending on screens has some pediatricians and child psychologists calling for a total tech-timeout. That is a tough standard in our wired world. Christina Bartholomew tries to limit screen time for her two preschoolers. But when she needs to do some work, she’ll […]
Teachers have noted that violent behavior among students has become more prevalent, and it's an indication of the mental health crisis in the state's schools.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah Mother Of Four Killed In Sanpete County Rollover Crash, Father Hospitalized (pageviews: 8952)
- Civil Filing Alleges Lori Vallow's Niece Knows Where Missing Children Are (pageviews: 8281)
- FDA Issues Warning To Jimmy John's For Safety Violations (pageviews: 7276)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Steps Down In Surprise Announcement (pageviews: 5353)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 4896)
- FCC Receives More Than 1,300 Complaints About Super Bowl Halftime Show (pageviews: 4378)
- Mom Of Missing Tennessee Toddler Arrested, Says She Can't Take Polygraph Due To Pregnancy (pageviews: 3291)
- One Dead, Multiple Injured In Severe Crash In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 3034)
- Coronavirus Shutdowns Hurting Springville Game Business (pageviews: 2960)
Connect with KSL