A company that specializes in recreating complicated crime scenes using 3D models has built a replica of the eastern Idaho property where police and FBI agents in June recovered the remains of missing children JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
A text message making the rounds claiming to be from the U.S. Census Bureau is asking recipients to fill out surveys about COVID-19.
As more theaters reopen in Utah and new films debut, Matt Gephardt explores a growing question: Will they be able to survive?
As Utah embarks on a most unusual Independence Day weekend without parades, Stadium of Fire and other traditional celebrations, KSL-TV’s Dave McCann sat down in a very familiar place, LaVell Edwards Stadium, with Utah Governor Gary Herbert to discuss these most unfamiliar times.
It may seem hard these days to find something in the news to laugh at, but Tim “Tork” Torkildson does. He even finds something poetic in stories about COVID-19.
Over the past few weeks, we’ve learned there are lots of things that you can do without ever leaving your car – shop, get take-out, get a coronavirus test, and even appreciate art. Logan artist Michael Bingham, in order to safely show his work, opened a drive-through art exhibit.
Schools were closed for the rest of the year because of the COVID-19 pandemic, but the question now is, what about summer camps? Many camps said they don’t have the answer yet.
It was August of 1943. Leon Packer's bomber had just finished a run on a submarine pen off the coast of France when they were attacked by Nazi fighters.
As more consumers buy things with the swipe of a card or the tap of a phone, experts say we are moving toward a world without cash. But could that leave some behind?
A 2019 law slashed licensing requirements for general contractors. After dozens of tips about faulty construction from Utah homebuyers, that change had the KSL Investigators asking if the law is really protecting consumers?
KSL 5 TV Live
- 4-Year-Old Boy Left On School Bus For Two Hours (pageviews: 5219)
- South Salt Lake Police Identify 23-Year-Old Murder Victim (pageviews: 4293)
- Ten Puppies, Two Dogs Stolen From South Jordan Home (pageviews: 2642)
- Wednesday's Child: Stoneay Hopes To Find Her Forever Family (pageviews: 1968)
- Debate Commission Says It Will Make Changes To Format (pageviews: 1952)
- Herriman, Riverton Residents Help Give Back To Artist Alex Boyé (pageviews: 1731)
- Grieving Family Desperate To Find Dead Brother’s Storage Unit (pageviews: 1676)
- Putting An End To A COVID Mask Frustration: Foggy Glasses (pageviews: 1373)
- Neighbors Concerned About U Of U Parties As University Goes Online (pageviews: 1320)
Connect with KSL