A 2019 law slashed licensing requirements for general contractors. After dozens of tips about faulty construction from Utah homebuyers, that change had the KSL Investigators asking if the law is really protecting consumers?
On March 22, 2016, three terrorists detonated bombs not far from where Richard Norby was helping a young missionary catch her flight. Thirty-two people were killed, and he was among 62 critically injured.
Migraines affect 39 million men, women and children in the United States. Some sufferers are trying a new treatment: CBD oil. Here’s what you need to know before giving it a try.
James Tran --“Jayms,” he’s called online -- joined the team two years ago when the University of Utah established a varsity esports program -- the first Power Five school to do so.
According to one survey, 46% of people who play video games are female. In competitive play however, the numbers are far smaller. Some professional leagues have no female players at all.
A Utah man who has discovered 14 siblings through a consumer DNA test highlights the ripple effect of family planning decisions decades after American families began using sperm donors to conceive.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — The amount of time babies and toddlers are spending on screens has some pediatricians and child psychologists calling for a total tech-timeout. That is a tough standard in our wired world. Christina Bartholomew tries to limit screen time for her two preschoolers. But when she needs to do some work, she’ll […]
Teachers have noted that violent behavior among students has become more prevalent, and it's an indication of the mental health crisis in the state's schools.
2018 was the worst year for the stock market in a decade. Fortunately, the market is climbing its way back up. But as we continue the wild ride, here’s advice to survive the retirement roller coaster.
Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints traveled to Rome to host national and international media as some of the first visitors to the open house of the new Rome Italy temple.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)
Connect with KSL