As Ogden celebrates 150 years since the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad May 9-11, many downtown roads will be impacted.
Volunteers with the Golden Spike Chapter of the Railway and Locomotive Historical Society say they've been locked out of their workshop for four months, and they're eager to get back in time for the upcoming 150 year celebration.
PROMONTORY, Utah – A big celebration for the 149th anniversary of the place and time in Utah history that put the Beehive State on the map. It was May 10, 1869 when the east and west coasts were connected for the first time by rail – and it happened in a remote part of Box Elder […]
KSL 5 TV Live
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)
Connect with KSL