This week on Sunday Edition, we talk Coronavirus. As Utah sees record levels of new cases day after day, what do we need to be doing as citizens and what does leadership need to be doing? We talk with the leading voices in Utah’s Coronavirus response
South Salt Lake city council member Natalie Pinkney joins Doug Wright to talk about her hopes for more police citizen review boards as the state legislature bans chokeholds state wide. Also, Republicans David Leavitt and Sean Reyes join us to talk about their goals, should they become the next Utah Attorney General.
Protests continued across the US and right here in Utah this week over the deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and more. Doug Wright talks to a former Salt Lake police chief about what we can do next in regards to race relations, and we continue our discussions gubernatorial candidates.
After nearly unprecedented protests in Utah and across the country, many confronting racial issues in our state and nationwide. We talk with Rep. Sandra Hollins about the actions we can all be taking to make political change. And as we get closer to the 2020 Republican party, Gubernatorial candidates Jon Huntsman and Spencer Cox join us.
This week on Sunday Edition, we begin our conversations with those up for election, including Democratic candidate Chris Peterson and Republican candidate Greg Hughes. We also talk with Salt Lake County Mayor Jenny Wilson about the state of the county during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This week, experts on the novel coronavirus from across Utah, including members of the recently-formed task force, gather for a roundtable discussion on the state's preparation for COVID-19.
Utah Democratic Party Chair Jeff Merchant and Boyd Matheson, opinion editor of the Deseret News and KSL NewsRadio host, join Doug Wright to preview Super Tuesday.
Congressman Ben McAdams joins Doug Wright to talk about the Democratic Presidential Primary and his efforts to bridge party lines in the House and Senate. Jan Garbett also talks about her decision to join Utah's Gubernatorial race.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Wrapping up week three of the legislative session and we wanted to check in with some of Utah’s representatives to see what is happening. We’ll talk with Representatives Harrison and Romero about air quality, emergency communication, clergy reporting and more. Plus, Utah officially looking to bid for another Olympic games. […]
EXCLUSIVE: Senator Mitt Romney sits down with Doug Wright in his only local on-camera interview, talking about his decision to vote to convict President Donald Trump on one article of impeachment. Plus, Jon Huntsman Jr. and his new running mate, Michelle Kaufusi.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 23092)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 6782)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4561)
- Rollover Crash In Carbon County Kills 1, Injures Multiple Others (pageviews: 3424)
- 7,200 Utahns Schedule To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine In Error (pageviews: 3240)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 3164)
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 3154)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2691)
- Man Dies In Rollover Crash Near Delta (pageviews: 2123)
Connect with KSL