This week, Jason Perry from the Hinckley Institute of Politics joins us to talk about what we’ve learned from the impeachment inquiry hearings.
This week--we're talking to mayor-elect Erin Mendenhall about what is next.
The latest on tax reform, drops in Medicaid enrollment among Utah children and Rep. John Curtis talks impeachment proceedingsRep. John Curtis joined his Republican colleagues in voting against a resolution that would allow impeachment proceedings to become more public. We talk with him about that and more.
This week on Sunday Edition, we look at the new Utah tax proposal. What it means for you.
SUNDAY EDITION – Salt Lake City residents have their ballots and we’re going to hear from the mayoral candidates one more time- we preview our upcoming debate. And Utah facing abysmal numbers when it comes to availability of childcare. What we can do better for our families and economy? Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at […]
Utah Chosen For Vice Presidential Debate, Adoption Lawyer Behind Bars, And Will Jon Huntsman Run for Governor?SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition, Jon Huntsman Jr. speaking for the first time since returning home after his ambassadorship. A new study from Envision Utah is out with some big recommendations to keep Utah teachers in the classroom. An adoption lawyer behind bars–facing human trafficking charges. We talk to Attorney General Sean […]
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition: Impeachment. Will they? Won’t they? Can They? Doug breaks down the inquiry. Plus, proper pay for Utah teachers. The new report reveals what it will take to attract more educators to our state. And why you might want to think twice before you hire a home inspector.
This week, a Utah official goes to see first-hand the conditions at the border. Mayor Jenny Wilson talks to us about her trip and how she hopes the county can better assist those coming to our country.
Utah lawmakers to discuss cannabis in special session, results from the American Family Survey—what we get wrong about American families
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition with Doug Wright, we continue our team coverage surrounding criminal justice reform in Utah. News Specialist Brittany Glas sat down with former Salt Lake City Chief of Police Chris Burbank. Hear his somewhat surprising philosophy behind decreasing the number of people in prisons in our state and […]
KSL 5 TV Live
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 14493)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4930)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 4702)
- KSL Investigates Bill Aimed To Combat Utah Housing Boom, Affordability (pageviews: 4120)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 2915)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2449)
- Utahn Who Has Had Three Heart Transplants Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 2260)
- Utah Nurse Who Battled COVID-19 Released From Hospital After Double-Lung Transplant (pageviews: 1949)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 1856)
Connect with KSL