SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition, the ongoing debate over protecting LGBT rights and religious freedom. Why the two may not be in as much opposition as is often thought. And the U.S. leads the way in global health initiatives–but federal budget changes could change that. What Utahns can do to help. Plus, […]
SUNDAY EDITION: This week on Sunday Edition, we sit down with the new GOP State Committee chair, Derek Brown. He takes us through his goals to grow the party. Plus, we take a look at the Spike 150 celebration and the people that got us here today. Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, what the U.S. is doing to protect religious freedom around the world. We talk to the reporter behind a new in-depth piece about the religious freedom ambassador at large. Plus–a look at the treasures of the Spike 150 celebration. And new data shows Utah has the most Ponzi schemes per […]
Solutions for Homlessness, 2065 Statistic on Diversity, and What the Transcontinental Railroad Meant for WomenWatch Sunday Edition with Doug Wright every week at 9 a.m.
SUNDAY EDITION – Salt Lake County mayor Jenny Wilson heads out to learn from county residents–where you can talk with her. Plus, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announcing plans to renovate the Salt Lake City Temple and surrounding Temple Square. And on this Easter Sunday, the Catholic community and beyond mourns the […]
Watch Sunday Edition every week at 9 a.m. on KSL 5 TV
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, we sit down with the Governor to take an in-depth look at the 2019 legislative session. What went well and what he is looking forward to in the future. Plus, the kickoff to the 150th Anniversary celebration of the connecting of the Transcontinental railroad, right here in Utah. How you […]
Increasing Family Leave Without Adding To The Debt, Sen. Mike Lee Talks to Doug Wright About His New BillSUNDAY EDITION – Senator Mike Lee is putting forward a bill that would increase paid family leave in this country, and he says he can do it without putting the country into more debt. But will his solution actually solve the problem? Plus, how you can literally click a box to help solve homelessness. Watch […]
We talk with Lt. Governor Spencer Cox about what he learned this week while speaking with young LGBTQ+ activists.
Historic Hate Crimes Bill Clears First Hurdle, A Controversial Week on Capitol Hill, And Sen. Mitt RomneyA historic hate crimes bill in Utah clears its first hurdle, and we heard last week from the sponsor of a bill that will make changes to the proposition process. We hear from the other side today.
KSL 5 TV Live
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 98459)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 32060)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 5256)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 3314)
- 11 More Utahns Die Of COVID-19 As Thanksgiving Holiday Approaches (pageviews: 2532)
- Utah DWR Investigating After Multiple Swans Found Dead Or Injured (pageviews: 2219)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2048)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1878)
- Body Discovered In Salt Lake City Field, Police Say (pageviews: 1836)
Connect with KSL