The tech giant Amazon has launched a new service in 37 US cities (including Salt Lake City area) that delivers packages to the trunks of cars for free. The catch? You need to be a Prime member.
Children can simulate procedures such as liposuction, nose jobs, lip fillers and double-eyelid surgery using such apps.
The Facebook CEO formally apologized to Congress on Tuesday for mistakes that led to the Cambridge Analytica scandal, which impacted the personal data of millions of Facebook users.
Apple on Monday announced a special edition iPhone 8 and 8 Plus with a red aluminum body. The models are in partnership with (RED), a nonprofit that works to fight AIDS and HIV in Africa.
On Monday, the social media giant began rolling out a "see how you're affected" tool at the top of News Feeds to inform users if they're among the tens of millions of people who had their data improperly harvested by Cambridge Analytica.
Facebook on Monday will begin alerting the 87 million users whose data may have been harvested by Cambridge Analytica.
There are several free and really low-tech ways we can improve our cybersecurity.
To stay on the forefront of the field, architecture and planning students use these digital fabrication tools, like laser printers and specialized cutters, to transform their ideas into models.
After chance brought him to Utah, a man raised in an orphanage in Ukraine is now finding success pitching business ideas to venture capitalists.
Should gig economy workers, such as Uber drivers and Taskrabbits, be entitled to the same rights and benefits as regular employees?
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)
Connect with KSL