Park City High School students wasted no time contacting their principal when they recently discovered that filtering software blocked access to LGBTQ search terms on school-issued computers.
Researchers at Utah State University invented a faster and smaller charger for electric vehicles as part of a larger project that's intended to move electric car technology forward.
A Russian man has pleaded guilty to offering a Tesla employee $1 million to cripple the electric car company’s plant in Nevada with ransomware in an extortion scheme.
Take a behind-the-scenes look at the viral, single-take drone video that is almost too good to believe.
NASA is naming landmarks and geological features on Mars in the Navajo language.
Facebook has asked a court to dismiss state and federal antitrust lawsuits that accuse it of abusing its market power in social networking to crush smaller competitors.
NASA's newest Mars rover has hit the dusty red road, taking a spin for the first time this week.
After a year of relief, robocalls are back up to pre-pandemic levels.
Twitter says it has begun labeling tweets that include misleading information about COVID-19 vaccines.
The spacewalk assisted with a continuation of upgrades for the space station orbiting Earth. The activity lasted for seven hours and four minutes.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 27773)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 15426)
- Nurses, Doctor Help 'Lucky' Mom Who Gave Birth On Flight (pageviews: 5406)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 4677)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3952)
- Teenage Driver Killed In Crash On SR-92 (pageviews: 3595)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3404)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3167)
Connect with KSL