President Donald Trump on Thursday issued executive orders that would ban the social media app TikTok and WeChat from operating in the US in 45 days if they are not sold by their Chinese-owned parent companies.
Throughout the month of August, anybody who needs a computer and internet access can visit the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints church off 760 North and 1200 West in Rose Park.
Microsoft is confirming that it is in talks with Chinese company ByteDance to acquire the U.S. arm of its popular video app TikTok and has discussed with President Donald Trump his concerns about security and censorship.
SpaceX's Crew Dragon spacecraft — carrying NASA astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley — is slowly maneuvering closer to Earth and preparing for a splashdown later today in the Gulf of Mexico.
If it seems like Mars is a popular destination right now, that's for a reason: The chance to fly there only comes around every 26 months.
Americans received 3.3 billion robocalls in June, and well over a third of those calls were scams, according to the YouMail Robocall Index.
If you're working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, you'll likely be doing that for the foreseeable future. That means cybersecurity has fallen on your shoulders, and the bad guys realize that.
NASA astronauts Chris Cassidy and Robert Behnken conducted a spacewalk early Tuesday morning outside of the International Space Station to upgrade station systems. It was the 300th spacewalk by US astronauts, according to NASA.
How much have you enjoyed the last couple months of relative peace from robocalls? Well, brace yourselves, because they’re making a comeback.
A space-based telescope built by Utah State University’s Space Dynamics Laboratory discovered the Comet NEOWISE, which has been one of the summer's greatest spectacles because it can be seen with the naked eye.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)
Connect with KSL