SpaceX and NASA are, once again, gearing up to try to make history by launching two astronauts into Earth's orbit.
With thunder and possibly tornadoes threatening a delay, two NASA astronauts have climbed aboard a SpaceX rocket ship for liftoff on a history-making flight to the International Space Station.
It will mark the first time in history that a commercial aerospace company has carried humans into Earth's orbit. NASA and space fans have waited nearly a decade for this milestone, which will usher in the return of human spaceflight to US soil.
With many Utahns still working from home and students still being taught online, home internet speeds have become a big concern.
Harnessing today's technology to the task of fighting the coronavirus pandemic is turning out to be more complicated than it first appeared.
Twitter announced Monday it will warn users with a label when a tweet contains disputed or misleading information about the coronavirus.
As governments around the world consider how to monitor new coronavirus outbreaks while reopening their societies, many are starting to bet on smartphone apps to help stanch the pandemic.
‘I Love You’: How A Badly-Coded Computer Virus Caused Billions In Damage And Exposed Vulnerabilities Which Remain 20 Years On(CNN) — Wearing a striped shirt and Matrix-style dark glasses, Onel de Guzman stared at the floor as he made his way through a crowd of photographers into a hastily arranged press conference in Quezon City, a suburb of the Philippines capital Manila. Skinny, with a mop of black hair falling to his eyebrows, he […]
Here's what happened aboard the Apollo 13 on April 13, 50 years ago, according to newly released interviews with the NASA astronauts.
The FBI is warning educators and families about the potential for "Zoom bombing" as more classes and work go online.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)
Connect with KSL