Once a real shocker in high school sports, girls wrestling has becoming one of the most popular growing sports in the country. That’s why the season may be over but practice continues for many girls.
A simple hobby of thrift store shopping has turned into a full-time business for a couple of young entrepreneurs in Utah County. They’ve now opened up their very own unique thrift store with a flash to the past. We are talking about the 1980s and 1990s era.
Two Utah sisters - one now living in one of the most dangerous cities in the world - are helping to bring women out of poverty by teaching them a skill that’s giving them new hope.
A BYU project tests Samoan children for heart conditions, helping to heal damaged hearts and save hundreds of lives.
An eight-year-old girl from West Jordan has won an incredible award. She became the Grand Champion Vocalist of the year in the 25th annual Mariachi Vargas Extravaganza in San Antonio, Texas.
A Utah man suffering with a curved spine and deformed arms, legs and hands, has somehow managed to become an accomplished collegiate-level pianist and composer – writing his own notes and singing his own songs.
A wedding anniversary trip to Brazil turned out to be anything but relaxing for a couple from Utah County, after they spent most of the time helping to revitalize an art center.
The BYU Dunk Team has added some sweetness to their squad. For the first time in nearly 10 years, the team has a woman now dunking with the boys, bringing a whole new play for the team.
Jordan School District Superintendent Anthony Godfrey has started a podcast to reach out and better understand what students, faculty and staff in his district are experiencing.
The Parnells spend thousands of dollars of their own money each year to open up their home to family, friends, neighbors and complete strangers to help donate to a non-profit organization.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Gephardt: 'Brushing' Scams Sweeping Utah (pageviews: 14827)
- More Than 97K Children Test Positive For COVID-19 In 2 Weeks (pageviews: 13099)
- Plane Crash Survivors Share Their Miracle In The Sky (pageviews: 7069)
- First It Was Toilet Paper, Then Clorox Wipes. Now Dr. Pepper Is Scarce, Too (pageviews: 7025)
- CDC: Schools Should Have Plan For Angry Parents, Face Mask Bullying (pageviews: 5693)
- SLC Police Association Pushes Back On Mayor's Order (pageviews: 4154)
- Cache Valley Mourns Loss Of Elementary School Principal After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 3151)
- Juvenile In Critical Condition After Shooting In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 2380)
- Teachers Get A Free Donut From Krispy Kreme This Week (pageviews: 2227)
Connect with KSL