Robert Durst’s long, bizarre and deadly run from the law ended when a Los Angeles County jury convicted him in the murder of his best friend more than 20 years ago.
The Capitol Police have taken no chances for Saturday's rally at the Capitol in support of rioters imprisoned after the violent Jan. 6 insurrection. They're working to avoid a repeat of the pre-inauguration attack.
COVID-19 vaccine refusal rates may be high among some Christians, but the International Mission Board — which deploys thousands of missionaries — is not hesitant about the shot.
“His family says they believe he entered the area earlier this week," North Port Police tweeted Saturday.
A popular campsite planning app called The Dyrt is providing new clues about the travels of a missing woman, Gabby Petito, before she disappeared.
Brian Laundrie, the boyfriend of missing 22-year-old Gabrielle Petito, has also gone missing, according to his attorney.
North Port Police in Florida said they responded to the home of Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito's boyfriend, Friday afternoon, at the request of his parents to speak with them. In the meantime, authorities, including the FBI, continued to search the area around the Tetons in Wyoming for Petito.
A Los Angeles jury convicted Robert Durst on Friday of murdering his best friend 20 years ago, a case that took on new life after the New York real estate heir participated in a documentary that connected him to the slaying that was linked to his wife’s 1982 disappearance.
An influential federal advisory panel has overwhelmingly rejected a plan to give Pfizer booster shots against COVID-19 to most Americans, but it approved the extra doses for those who are 65 or older or run a high risk of severe disease.
Firefighting crews are using a novel technique to defend California's iconic giant sequoias from a lightning-caused wildfire in the Sierra Nevada.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 41226)
- Search Warrant sheds light on Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 24739)
- FBI execute search warrant at Laundrie residence relevant to Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 10333)
- Florida search for Gabby Petito's boyfriend suspended (pageviews: 9629)
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 9583)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 7555)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 6173)
- Police: Search for Laundrie concludes for the second day in wildlife reserve (pageviews: 4628)
- Human remains discovered ‘consistent’ with description of Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4239)
Connect with KSL