A lack of communication coupled with a surging curiosity had led Jason Mauchley to hold on to a dark secret — he was addicted to pornography. Mauchley was 26-years-old and on the verge of celebrating one of the greatest days of his life. He was about to marry the woman he had fallen in love […]
Adderall addiction comes in many forms. For Spencer Nicholas though, it came in the form of a path to normalcy. “I can remember the exact day that it actually started to take effect for me … I could actually sit down and I could listen to the teacher talk. My face would be in my […]
Twenty years ago, Steven Jeffery was a kid from Sandy making regular visits to nearby Little Cottonwood Canyon to learn the freehand rock-climbing sport known as bouldering.
A federal judge has rejected the Trump administration's bid to dismiss lawsuits challenging the constitutionality of a 2017 decision to downsize two sprawling national monuments in Utah.
Sometimes our trails can get covered with litter after a busy summer weekend. This group of volunteers is doing something about it.
Each year, Salt Lake County Sheriff Search and Rescue responds to 50-90 missions. In most of those cases, thinking ahead and making the proper preparations could have prevented the need for rescue.
An ardent critic of the federal government who has argued for selling off almost all public lands has been named the Trump administration's top steward over nearly a quarter-billion federally controlled acres.
Salt Lake City Police respond to an average of 12 missing child calls a month. Fortunately, almost all of those children are found quickly and safely. If you find yourself in this situation, here's where to start.
Distracted driving causes far too many accidents in Utah. According to the Utah Highway Safety Office, there were 5,748 distracted driver crashes in 2016 which resulted in 3,303 injuries and 27 deaths.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Each year in Utah, about 30 pedestrians are hit and killed by drivers and another 785 injured, according to the Utah Highway Safety Office. More alarmingly, the number of auto-pedestrian accidents has increased for the seventh year in a row. I’ve found there is sometimes confusion about when a driver […]
KSL 5 TV Live
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 12173)
- Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments (pageviews: 9214)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 8050)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children (pageviews: 7602)
- Utah Teen Shot, Left For Dead Three Years Ago Raising Money For Prosthetic Arm (pageviews: 7557)
- California Prisoner Confesses To Killing 2 Child Molesters, Says He 'Did Everybody A Favor' (pageviews: 6786)
- Mike Rowe Makes Online Plea To Help West Jordan Toymaker (pageviews: 5760)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 4830)
- Payson Hit-&-Run Driver Turns Himself In After Striking 9-Year-Old (pageviews: 4026)
- Celebrities Rally To Send Quaden Bayles To Disneyland After Bullying Video Goes Viral (pageviews: 3869)
Connect with KSL