Thirty-six people died in motorcycle accidents on Utah roads last year. A new law aims to prevent some of those accidents and help save lives.
The next time you use an ATM, be mindful of safety. A few simple practices will help protect you and your money.
Hundreds of bikes are stolen each year, and very few make it back to their owners. But one easy step can increase your odds of getting yours back if it happens to you.
A newly unveiled advisory committee that will help make management decisions for a downsized national monument in southern Utah has become the latest flashpoint in a long-running debate over lands considered sacred to Native Americans.
This coming Saturday is Utah Take Back Day. The public can dispose of unused and expired medications at 50 locations around the state.
Getting around during road construction can be frustrating. But if you do a little homework before you go, you can avoid some of those delays.
As April is the 18th annual Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month, it's a good time to raise awareness about this very tough subject.
The city of Ogden has been dropped from a federal lawsuit over a man's death in the Weber County Jail.
“Service and Sacrifice: The Brent Taylor Story” airs Saturday, April 6 at 12:00 p.m. It explores Taylor’s thoughtful, deliberate approach to life, the community response and support for his family, and what shaped him into the soldier and public servant the world came to know through his death.
After a very snowy winter, many of you are looking forward to going somewhere warm for spring break. But before you leave town, take some measures to protect yourself.
KSL 5 TV Live
- KSL Investigates: Was Turbulent Protest Caused By ‘Out Of State' Instigators? (pageviews: 14132)
- 41 Arrested, 21 Officers Hurt In Downtown SLC Protest (pageviews: 12537)
- Salt Lake Begins Process To Clean Up, Assess Damage From Protest (pageviews: 11883)
- May 2020 Downtown Protest - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9844)
- Clean-Up Crews Gather Downtown After Protests Turn Violent (pageviews: 9472)
- Salt Lake Issues Week-Long Curfew For Overnight Hours (pageviews: 8230)
- Man Detained After Brandishing Bow & Arrow; Car Lit On Fire By Protesters (pageviews: 7744)
- Curfew Enacted As Protests Continue In SLC; Multiple Cars Set On Fire (pageviews: 7581)
- Live (pageviews: 6862)
Connect with KSL