Officials with the Maricopa County, Arizona, Attorney's Office said Chad Daybell will not face murder charges in connection to the death of Charles Vallow.
Arizona Police Release Probable Cause Statement From Investigation Into Death Of Lori Vallow’s Former HusbandOfficials with the Chandler, Arizona, Police Department have released a probable cause statement from their investigation into the death of Lori Vallow's ex-husband, Charles Vallow.
Lori Vallow-Daybell has been indicted on another murder charge, this time in connection with the death of her previous husband, Charles Vallow.
Idaho corrections authorities moved Lori Vallow from a jail in Idaho according to news reports.
Chad Daybell’s murder trial has been set to begin on November 8.
Chad Daybell has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder charges related to the deaths of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
Prosecutors in the Lori Vallow-Daybell case have decided not to fight a ruling that said she was unfit for trial.
Lori Vallow-Daybell has been found unfit to stand trail after a mental health evaluation deemed her "not competent."
Prosecutors have started to debate whether they will pursue the death penalty against Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow. Both parties confirmed they want to carry on with their current laywers, but if the death penalty is officially brought to the table, that could change.
Tylee Ryan's aunt Annie Cushing said it was "surreal" hearing her niece's mother and step-father, Lori and Chad Daybell, had been indicted on murder charges related to her death.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)
Connect with KSL