As the investigation continued into two missing Idaho children Monday, a newly-obtained civil court filing suggested that somebody else beyond Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell knows where the kids are.
New pictures and video from Lori Vallow's Idaho neighbors are providing a glimpse into the days surrounding the disappearance of 7-year-old JJ Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan.
A former mission companion of Chad Daybell said he can't believe what has happened to a man he's kept in touch with and looked up to over the last 30 years.
A Hawaii judge confirmed Lori Vallow's bail will remain at $5 million during an extradition hearing in Kauai on Friday.
Lori Vallow, the mother of two Idaho children who were reported missing in December, has been arrested, according to officials with the Kaua'i Police Department.
New details have emerged in the disappearance of two Idaho children. Court records shows Lori Vallow’s late husband was concerned about her spending.
The grandparents of a missing Idaho boy pleaded for his safe return Wednesday, a day before the child's mother faces a deadline to physically produce him to authorities.
Family members of two missing Idaho children have announced a $20,000 reward for any information leading to the recovery of 7-year-old Joshua "JJ" Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan.
The grandparents of one of the missing Idaho children are calling for their former daughter-in-law and her new husband to cooperate with detectives.
Officials with the Rexburg Police Department said the mother of two children who were last seen in September has left the state with her new husband and refuses to cooperate with law enforcement agents.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)
Connect with KSL