Adrian loves to participate in games and sports and listening to music. He's the kind of kid who loves to be around people, and hopes to find a family that will welcome him into their home.
Jaxsen, 15, says he wants to a teacher - a teacher who knows how to play golf. Thanks to Old Mill Golf Course in Holladay, Jaxsen got to try the sport for the very first time.
Entering the adult world is a scary feeling for 19-year-old Hunter, who has lived in so many foster homes he’s lost count.
In this week’s Wednesday’s Child in partnership with Raise the Future, KSL TV spent time with Darryl Anderson and his three youngest children, siblings he officially adopted in October.
In this week's Wednesday's Child in partnership with Raise the Future, you'll meet Angelly. Despite the hardships she's faced, she brings a smile to every situation.
“It feels like you're alone.” 13-year-old Keith said. “It feels like you're just moving around too much.”
Damon has lived in foster care for most of his life. He’s looking for a family that can give him not only love and stability but the proper care.
The Adoption Exchange is now Raise the Future.
At age 18, Stoneay fears she will age out of foster care with no place to call home.
Hundreds of Utah children are living in state custody, many of them hoping to be adopted by a forever family. Sixteen-year-old Chevy is one of them.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Man Hides 10 Treasure Chests In Utah Outdoors – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10223)
- Man Hides 10 Treasure Chests In Utah Outdoors (pageviews: 8913)
- Body Found In American Fork Canyon; Deputies Believe It May Be That Of Missing Utah Co. Man (pageviews: 4176)
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Release (pageviews: 3530)
- Holladay Family Receives Letter, Harassing Them For Supporting BLM (pageviews: 1829)
- CDC Team: 'War Has Changed' As Delta Variant Dangers Emerge (pageviews: 1517)
- Morgan Community Supports Grieving Family After Sudden Loss of Teen Son (pageviews: 1454)
- UHP Trooper Gives First-Hand Account Of Deadly Dust Storm In Kanosh (pageviews: 1454)
- Morgan Community Supports Grieving Family After Sudden Loss of Teen Son – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1361)
Connect with KSL