This isn't the first time Cylis has appeared in a Wednesday's Child segment. We first introduced viewers to him back in January of 2016.
The three children have lived in foster care most their lives. Their caseworker says there is just something special about the trio.
It is his fourth time putting himself out there hoping someone will see his story and give him a chance.
No one really enjoys waiting. In fact, most of it dread it. Unfortunately, there are hundreds of children waiting in the Utah foster care system. They're trying to be patient for the day a family will come find them.
Back to school shopping is a rite of passage for kids starting out a new year. Patty is going to be a sophomore. On Wednesday, she went to City Creek Center to do some shopping.
When you're 9 years-old, an afternoon playing video games is at the top of your wish list. For Aiden, battling make-believe villain and getting lost in a world far away, is a chance to escape the harder thing in his own reality.
A forever home, that is usually one thing the kids living in Utah foster care usually wish for. That wish came true for one teen KSL featured on our Wednesday's Child Telethon.
Wednesday’s Child Telethon: Casey Scott, Dan Guthrie, Shara Park Lori Prichard Take Dip In Dunk TankMembers of the KSL team promised to get dropped into a tank of water if viewers donated money to help kids in the Utah Foster Care.
DONATE by calling 801-575-Hope or at KSL.com/Adopt
Brinley has a genetic disorder called Angelman's Syndrome, which causes developmental delays and affects her ability to talk.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police Say Man Shot While Driving Through Group Of Protesters In Provo (pageviews: 59190)
- Two Arrested In Connection With Provo Protest Shooting (pageviews: 18191)
- Man Accused Of Shooting Driver During Provo Protests Arrested (pageviews: 11855)
- Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired At Protest In Provo (pageviews: 8513)
- Driver Stuck In Middle Of SLC Protest Says She Feared For Her Life (pageviews: 7265)
- Pediatrics Group Says Benefits Of In-Person School Outweigh Virus Risks (pageviews: 4891)
- Woman Gored By Bison In Yellowstone National Park (pageviews: 4663)
- Life Flight Paramedic Injured In Plane Crash Dies (pageviews: 4594)
- Knolls Fire At 10,000 Acres, 25% Contained; Other Fires Burning Across Utah (pageviews: 4057)
Connect with KSL