A major part of doing the Wednesday’s Child segments for KSL is helping the child feel comfortable. Khoel loves to work on cars and so we was invited to help out at a local car dealership in their repairs department.
Austin has a lot of dreams and one of his biggest dreams is finding a home.
Now, this family wants to get the word out about adoption through foster care.
This isn't the first time Cylis has appeared in a Wednesday's Child segment. We first introduced viewers to him back in January of 2016.
The three children have lived in foster care most their lives. Their caseworker says there is just something special about the trio.
It is his fourth time putting himself out there hoping someone will see his story and give him a chance.
No one really enjoys waiting. In fact, most of it dread it. Unfortunately, there are hundreds of children waiting in the Utah foster care system. They're trying to be patient for the day a family will come find them.
Back to school shopping is a rite of passage for kids starting out a new year. Patty is going to be a sophomore. On Wednesday, she went to City Creek Center to do some shopping.
When you're 9 years-old, an afternoon playing video games is at the top of your wish list. For Aiden, battling make-believe villain and getting lost in a world far away, is a chance to escape the harder thing in his own reality.
A forever home, that is usually one thing the kids living in Utah foster care usually wish for. That wish came true for one teen KSL featured on our Wednesday's Child Telethon.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)
Connect with KSL